Mattia Perin - GK - Genoa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Who will get the #1 Jersey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's only fair Woj gets it.

I just looked up what kind of numbers Perin has had for Italy, and since 13/14 this guy has wore 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22 for national team, also had 92, 88 in Genoa, 77 in Pescara and 73 in Padova. Disaster number incoming :lol:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am a big fan and glad we got him. This kid used to do fucking wonders guarding terrible defenses.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Very good signing. Though you have to wonder what's going on through his mind right now. He either gave up on life and wants some relatively easy money/trophies on our bench or he actually wants to challenge for a starting spot here with everything he has.

I certainly hope it's the latter. Either way, it's great to have 2 GKs of this caliber competing for the starting spot.

Apr 19, 2007
Very good signing. Though you have to wonder what's going on through his mind right now. He either gave up on life and wants some relatively easy money/trophies on our bench or he actually wants to challenge for a starting spot here with everything he has.

I certainly hope it's the latter. Either way, it's great to have 2 GKs of this caliber competing for the starting spot.
Is there any chance we sell Woj to liverpool for 30 and just keep Perin?

Apr 19, 2007
Can a man really conduct such thoughts without the excuse of having cancer cells attack his brain?
I dont want it to happen but it does seem really weird that Perin would come for this role. Also Keepers are in demand for a few teams and not many out there. I just dont get it and I think that Beppe is always looking to make moves to fund different things. If we are really going after Icardi,SMS, Can(with high wages), etc it seems 15 mil for a backup gk seems a little strange and for Perin being at his level it seems a little strange as well coming in to be the backup.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

I think its oviously the latter. He is confident he can be our number 1. Being Italian will be in hos favour too.

Apr 19, 2007
I was just simply asking the question if Beppe could be up to something or is this pretty straight forward. Beppe always has me thinking hes skimming money from everywhere to make some weird moves.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I was just simply asking the question if Beppe could be up to something or is this pretty straight forward. Beppe always has me thinking hes skimming money from everywhere to make some weird moves.
Based on the players comments and will to play for Juventus im pretty sure he is here to fight for his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)