Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Fed up with the interminable saga Right, the president of Genoa, Enrico Preziosi, it is vented in the evening spoke on SkySport24. Here are his words, taken from the site by Gianluca Di Marzio: "In 22 years of football history, the deal Destro is the funniest thing that ever happened to me. Everyone tries to make his interests, but then you create problems for the protagonists. We're talking too much of a guy who has done so far 10 goals in Serie A, Destro has yet to prove its absolute value. Then it is normal that one sees in the newspapers every day tends to ask some outrageous figures for what is his age. Competition then drives up prices, but Destro does not deserve a push and pull so outrageous. The deal has stalled, I see very black. It 'a scandalous situation, if you do not remain close to Siena. Then there are companies that play on gigs, and the boys prefer to follow 200-300 thousand euros more than adequate accommodation. I say that this is a negotiation that has annoyed me, I was nauseated, such a thing ever happened.
There are players who believe they were already there and create complications, even prosecutors believe they have found a golden goose, I do not need to cash in mid-Right - adds Preziosi -. So, by tomorrow if you do not solve everything , give you my word I will stay at Siena. Inter or Juventus? Destro was promised to Rome and I keep my word. Matthias has the right to refuse Rome, but it remains to Siena. The agreement with Inter Milan Moratti is skipped because it freed me from that understanding, but now I have to respect me and I want to have good relations. Definitely will play at Siena to 400 thousand euros if not go to Rome, than the millions that Rome wanted him. "

Rough translation, but boy "the Precious" is mad. :D

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=tuttomercatoweb.com

Jun 7, 2003
why is prezioso the one who has the power over him? why does this fuck has the right to give his fucking word to roma? whats with the president from siena, maybe beppe should send him some bitches and some vodka

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Preciozo is right, but since its his merchandise, thats a weird thing to say, ussually the other presidents hype their players (Napoli, Udine, Fiorentina)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's only asking for 1.7 million per year dude :D
If that's only then I hope you have the same amount in your wallet right now :D

He's only a greedy fucker. He should not be in a position to demand anything, he has been a rat so far who had one decent season. Fuck him.

---------- Post added 21.07.2012 at 12:55 ----------

Lol Cron, I love your location.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If that's only then I hope you have the same amount in your wallet right now :D

He's only a greedy $#@!er. He should not be in a position to demand anything, he has been a rat so far who had one decent season. $#@! him.

---------- Post added 21.07.2012 at 12:55 ----------

Lol Cron, I love your location.
Oh Doozy :p

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I can't help but think that we're involved in this somehow. And if we are, then we're making a lot of enemies in the process.

But at the same time, Preziosi is stupid for promising Roma Destro. Basically Roma knows that Preziosi gave them his word and now they can fuck with Destro all they want because they know Preziosi only wants to sell him to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)