Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
"Destro goes where I say, or he stays at Siena" Preziosi

That would be Inter.
Now how is that works??
IF Destro doesn't want to go to Inter?!
or what if they can't resolve the co-own?will there be a blind auction?
Fuck Preziosi the boy will go wherever he wants.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
It cant go to envelopes, at least not until next season becouse the co-own deal was made until now

---------- Post added 22.06.2012 at 16:40 ----------

Now how is that works??
IF Destro doesn't want to go to Inter?!
or what if they can't resolve the co-own?will there be a blind auction?
$#@! Preziosi the boy will go wherever he wants.
No, it cant go to blind audition until next season

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Genoa: 'Destro only Inter or Siena'
By Football Italia staff

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi claims Mattia Destro will “never go to a club I didn’t agree with” despite the fact he’s now co-owned by Siena.

The striker had been on loan at Siena this season and the club took up its option to buy half his contract on Thursday.

Genoa had been eager to bring Destro back to base so they could sell him to Inter, but now Siena could sell their half to Juventus or Roma instead.

“Siena wanted him so much and now President Massimo Mezzaroma can enjoy him,” said a sarcastic Genoa patron Preziosi.

“Destro will remain at Siena 100 per cent, because he will never go to a club I didn’t agree with. He will never join a side that wasn’t decided by me.”

This suggests Genoa are determined to reject all offers from any club other than Inter, having taken out a pact with the Nerazzurri over Destro.

Preziosi explained as much yesterday, noting “if a team offers 10 and Inter nine, I will give him to Inter,” but Siena’s move has made the issue much more complicated.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Genoa: 'Destro only Inter or Siena'
By Football Italia staff

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi claims Mattia Destro will “never go to a club I didn’t agree with” despite the fact he’s now co-owned by Siena.

The striker had been on loan at Siena this season and the club took up its option to buy half his contract on Thursday.

Genoa had been eager to bring Destro back to base so they could sell him to Inter, but now Siena could sell their half to Juventus or Roma instead.

“Siena wanted him so much and now President Massimo Mezzaroma can enjoy him,” said a sarcastic Genoa patron Preziosi.

“Destro will remain at Siena 100 per cent, because he will never go to a club I didn’t agree with. He will never join a side that wasn’t decided by me.”

This suggests Genoa are determined to reject all offers from any club other than Inter, having taken out a pact with the Nerazzurri over Destro.

Preziosi explained as much yesterday, noting “if a team offers 10 and Inter nine, I will give him to Inter,” but Siena’s move has made the issue much more complicated.
No offense but football italia isn't really reliable

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Let him go to Inter, why are we stocking this quantity players for sums that we could really need to sign our most urgent need wich is a top class CF, and we could really use a good RW before signing this player for god knows how much,
Just sign RVP/Edin/Cavani/Higuain and try to sign a good RW and be done with it, this 10 mil we are willing to spend on him, 15 on Isla could be the difference between getting a WC player or be stuck with an Italian flop for next season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Let him go to Inter, why are we stocking this quantity players for sums that we could really need to sign our most urgent need wich is a top class CF, and we could really use a good RW before signing this player for god knows how much,
Just sign RVP/Edin/Cavani/Higuain and try to sign a good RW and be done with it, this 10 mil we are willing to spend on him, 15 on Isla could be the difference between getting a WC player or be stuck with an Italian flop for next season.
:rolleyes:

Those kind of operations are expensive and extremely, extremely difficult to pull off. Both Serie-A and Juve have lost a lot of status. Sure, we regained some of it by being champions again, but players like RVP, Dzeko and Higuain would still consider going to Juve a step down the ladder.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:rolleyes:

Those kind of operations are expensive and extremely, extremely difficult to pull off. Both Serie-A and Juve have lost a lot of status. Sure, we regained some of it by being champions again, but players like RVP, Dzeko and Higuain would still consider going to Juve a step down the ladder.

So we should continue on stocking useless playes, there are hundreds of good players that could explode in Juve ( Like Vidal) that would be willing to join Juve.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
That would be Destro, correct?
Useless doesn't mean he's a bad player, he isn't great by any means too, but do we need him right now, why use 10mil or more on him whe that could be the difference between us and a WC striker, same with Isla and quantity players that we are looking to get ???

May 22, 2007
Useless doesn't mean he's a bad player, he isn't great by any means too, but do we need him right now, why use 10mil or more on him whe that could be the difference between us and a WC striker, same with Isla and quantity players that we are looking to get ???
Neither of us know what the Juventus budget is, so I can't say.

If Conte wanted Isla then I'm glad because used properly, we have another good player.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Stop it with the Isla's transfer hate. You will all eat your words you said about that at the end of the season. :wink:
I don't hate Isla, i think he's a good player, but we should have priorities, we have one of the best RB in Europe, matter of fact we don't need Isla, we need a WC CF, we need a RW, we need a backup CB before we go and sign Isla.

Neither of us know what the Juventus budget is.
Yeah i was talking about the scenarion where Destro is signed to be our CF, or the likely scenario when we sign him and look to sign a WC striker after but we can't because our offer isn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)