Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There's a key difference between Destro and the other two.

I'm saying he's a good player with the potential to be really good.

I never said that of the other two when they were young.

If that's not enough to make you want Juve to sign him, frankly, I don't know what is.
Red, you and I are here for a long time now, aren't we?

I remember your little love affair with Pazzo.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
He was on loan at Siena from Genoa, and Siena had an option to get 1/2 of his contract for 1.5 mil, witch they used. Now, he is owned from both clubs. Siena forcing this deal towards us, Genoa towards merda.

Am i right? Оr he was owned by both clubs allready, and they just decided to extend the co-own deal for one more year, witch gives them both the right to be a part of any negotiation with a third club.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are right on the first scenario. Siena just bought half of him, can only conclude who will own him fully (if they want to conclude it) next summer.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Depends on what you mean with much less, Preziosi is such a Milano whore :howler:

"Did we promise we'd give Destro to Inter? We haven't promised anything to anyone, we are open to everyone. All conditions being equal, Inter would get him for moral reasons :)lol: ). I'm bound to Moratti by affection and friendship, I'd never do anything against his interests. Of course if his interests coincide with the interests of Genoa. Anyway, If a club offer 10 and Inter offer 9, I will give him to Inter (And the interests of Genoa? :lol: ). Constant? When Milan told us Muntari got injured, we realized we had Constant who plays in the same position and we gave him to Milan, that's it." :lol:
And some people hates Napoli more than Genoa... Genoa are kinda our third biggest rival, giving the Milano club every talent they have for nothing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Youngest Italian to score 12 in Serie A since Bettega
That's a trick info :D

He might be the youngest Italian who scored 12 serie A goals, but he's not the best scoring 21 year old Italian. Cassano was also 21 when he finished the season with 14 serie A goals in 2003/04.Acquafresca was 21 when he scored 14 serie A goals for Cagliari in 2008/09. Gilardino was 21 when he scored 24 goals in serie A etc etc etc

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Marotta: "Destro fits our criteria perfectly. He has qualities to be really important player"

"We're now observing because it's inappropriate to engage when there's a co-ownership to be resolved"

May 22, 2007
That's a trick info :D

He might be the youngest Italian who scored 12 serie A goals, but he's not the best scoring 21 year old Italian. Cassano was also 21 when he finished the season with 14 serie A goals in 2003/04.Acquafresca was 21 when he scored 14 serie A goals for Cagliari in 2008/09. Gilardino was 21 when he scored 24 goals in serie A etc etc etc
Destro played most of the season as a 20 year old. The rest were 21 when they started the seasons you are talking about (Acquafresca turned 21 after a few weeks).

Mirko was 21 when he scored 19 in 28 and 22 in 31 overall at Lecce :D
Mirko the Montenegrin.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Even if he hasnt scored more then those listed its a pretty good indication that he is more then just an ordinary youngster. None can tell if he'll be a new gillardino or a new inzaghi but in any case either way we'll make a profit should he reach his potential, right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)