Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Destro: 'My Roma dream'

Mattia Destro admits “it would be a dream to play for Roma and be trained by a great Coach like Zdenek Zeman.”

The striker is on loan at Siena and owned by Genoa, but has been linked with numerous top clubs over the past few weeks.

He was cut from the Euro 2012 squad, unlike old friend and fellow Under-21 international Fabio Borini.

“It’s weird, as I really never get to play alongside Borini,” Destro told Sportmediaset.it.

“Now he has remained with the senior Italy squad and I have gone to the Under-21 side. I hope that sooner or later I can be his strike partner, maybe even wearing the Roma jersey.

“It would be a dream to be trained by a great Coach like Zeman and even more so to play alongside a champion like Francesco Totti.”

Destro has primarily been linked with Juventus and Inter, but he would fit into Roma’s rejuvenation programme.

Let the hate begins!!! :seven:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If he said that about Roma, I don't think we've have yet shown serious interest for Destro. Roma probably have further advanced inquiries than us which is why he saying shit like that.

A player like Destro would not refuse Juventus, the Italian champions, for the unstable Roma.

Meh, those words don't hurt much either even if his dream is Roma. I start getting sick when I see players wishing to play for Inter Merda or AC Merda.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If better then Boriello he's also better then Matri and Quagliarella who never recovered form after his injury.. Just sayin'...

And for the record;
Immobile is class too!
:rolleyes: :disagree: I don't rate Borriello at all; he's most definitely inferior to both Matri and Quag. That's not even debatable. As for Destro, he has the potential to be better than both Matri and Quag.

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 11:49 ----------

You aren't treating Borri fairly/equally. :p
He doesn't deserve it :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
To dream of playing for Roma is somewhat explainable for a young player. To be coached by that cunt of a man is not though.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
To dream of playing for Roma is somewhat explainable for a young player. To be coached by that $#@! of a man is not though.
Who knows, i think all young offensive players dream of playing under Zeman, they can show all their skills in the attack

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If better then Boriello he's also better then Matri and Quagliarella who never recovered form after his injury.. Just sayin'...
Immobile is class too!
Quaq may not have fully recovered but he still is 10 times the class Bordiello will ever be...
MAtri si also classes above Borriello, Bordiello is Amauri class...
Immobile and Destro can easily match that class, but to reach MAtri and Quaq, there is still quite a road ahead of them...
Destro: 'My Roma dream'

Mattia Destro admits “it would be a dream to play for Roma and be trained by a great Coach like Zdenek Zeman.”

The striker is on loan at Siena and owned by Genoa, but has been linked with numerous top clubs over the past few weeks.

He was cut from the Euro 2012 squad, unlike old friend and fellow Under-21 international Fabio Borini.

“It’s weird, as I really never get to play alongside Borini,” Destro told Sportmediaset.it.

“Now he has remained with the senior Italy squad and I have gone to the Under-21 side. I hope that sooner or later I can be his strike partner, maybe even wearing the Roma jersey.

“It would be a dream to be trained by a great Coach like Zeman and even more so to play alongside a champion like Francesco Totti.”

Destro has primarily been linked with Juventus and Inter, but he would fit into Roma’s rejuvenation programme.

Let the hate begins!!! :seven:
Ok he loves the coach that loves to hate us and a team that is disgusting, whats more provocative is that he favors the spitting machine and Borini.
If it was Veratti i would mind, but since its the man who is bound to replace Pazzini and would really add nothing to our team, i wont...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Quaq may not have fully recovered but he still is 10 times the class Bordiello will ever be...
MAtri si also classes above Borriello, Bordiello is Amauri class...
Immobile and Destro can easily match that class, but to reach MAtri and Quaq, there is still quite a road ahead of them...

Ok he loves the coach that loves to hate us and a team that is disgusting, whats more provocative is that he favors the spitting machine and Borini.
If it was Veratti i would mind, but since its the man who is bound to replace Pazzini and would really add nothing to our team, i wont...

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #134
    Not surprised by his comments.

In 2011 he said he was a Juve fan growing up, when Inter showed interest in 2012 he said he was an inter fan, and now his dream is to play for Roma.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Guys... The Media... Radja Nainggolan...Need I say more? All Destro really "did say" if anything, was that he would like to play ball with his friend, Borini and that the Roma project seems exciting. How could he ask for as much as Juve can offer? Champions of Italy and Champions League football!
    If he read about our Higuain, Suarez, Cavani stories every day it's no wonder he see himself a bit out of favor...?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Not surprised by his comments.

In 2011 he said he was a Juve fan growing up, when Inter showed interest in 2012 he said he was an inter fan, and now his dream is to play for Roma.
    Lol at trying to start spin campaign, dude has come through Inter academy (oh he is an inter fan suddenly for "showing interest" hehe), with Roma and Juve prolly just making comments of how he would like to play for them for whatever reason, when he is interviewed.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #137
    Lol at trying to start spin campaign, dude has come through Inter academy (oh he is an inter fan suddenly for "showing interest" hehe), with Roma and Juve prolly just making comments of how he would like to play for them for whatever reason, when he is interviewed.
    Trying to start a spin campaign? Not at all, I am a fan. I would love him here and I don't care about his comments. The fact is that he said first that he was a Juventus fan, then later changed his words.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I'm starting to think the forum should start a hooked on phonics donation box for you, MV.

18 or 19 years old, and you still can't really read too well, hmm? Gotta be rough.
    Yeah, I don't come on Juventuz to read posts, I just look at all the pictures and that's why I post pictures, to keep me entertained. Must be rough being Canadian and all, just being a bad reflection of USA and getting eaten by bears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)