Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I haven't seen destro enough to comment to if we sign our big bomber we still have 4 forwards assuming Borriello stays. Now If either he or Matri leave will destro be a significant upgrade? Or will it be a hit or miss due to his young age? Or is he actually that good where he will just flurish in a big club?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Reports coming out of Genoa, we're close to getting his half from them. Second half of Immobile and money.

If we do that, we can say he's ours considering our relations with Siena.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not entirely against this. The other strikers on the market are overpriced in such a way that I don't think we'll be signing any of them. Don't get me wrong, we need a Cavani or a Dzeko, but ... do you guys really see us paying 30 or 40 million for a striker, plus giving them 5 million + in wages? Because I really don't.

May 22, 2007
"Second half of Immobile"

No doubt that will do a job of dividing opinion.

At the moment I'd be more in favour of securing the striker that has done a good shift in Serie A, seems like a rare opportunity to secure a young striker with his potential. I still hope we keep that 50% of Ciro's contract.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
After a couple of WC players, I have no matter at all who will come, whether it will be Destro, Giovinco, Maxi Lopez or anybody else. At least there won't be worse than having Estigaribia, Elia, Krasic, Boriell in the squad.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Destro > Immobile right now. Every sane person will agree to that.
The "now" is the key. Then we should not negotiate for the two of them, "now".
We should really stop doing this. We are the champion now, we are in not urgent need of anything, or neither we lack of options.
There are literally hundreds of Destros out there in the world, craving to be signed by the champions of Italy and participate in the CL.

We must now start picking our battles and impose our terms. We should being abused like that.
Matri for ex, is the first scorer of the current champions of Italy, there is no reason to underappreciate his contract "now", we are not 7th anymore, we have produced champions.
We must stop doing what we have being doing when we were 7th and had urgent need to rebuild.
We must demand more respect and if Marotta cant do the job, lets find someone who cans!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Reports coming out of Genoa, we're close to getting his half from them. Second half of Immobile and money.

If we do that, we can say he's ours considering our relations with Siena.
Don't they already have the second half of Immobile? Or is that saying they get the 50% we own him, so now Geona got him full right.. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)