Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
he won't go to inter. If he went to inter he would have to learn to speak Portuguese or spanish because they're all damn brazilians and argentinian. Atleast at juve he can just speak his fluent language. Stupid inter

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'll agree with Cronios though. We need to secure a WC Striker and not another SS or promising player. As he sais, once that is in place we can move on to less immediate issues. Regarding Destro's potential I have no strong opinion. The very, very few times I've seen him he hasn't really impressed but I'm sure he's greater in "reality" than "in my mind".

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd love Destro here. He will be huge. At least if we invest in Italians, we should be getting the right ones. Destro, Verrati, and Ogbonha; not the likes of Bochetti, Schelotto, Motta, and Borriello.

Is this Tassi kid really that good? I hear he's been dubbed the "New Baggio" and Inter have him :sigh: Didn't someone say we were linked with him in the past? :boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a decent talent who had a good debute season for his age, but some are WAY too excited in this thread. And Jay, inter dotn co-own him, they give away all his rights to Genoa for ze Frog, then Genoa sold of him to Siena, prolly wouldnt have been their main striker if it was just loan.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are talking about Tassi, not Destro Oz :D

Get with the program :p

He's an exciting young talent, Destro that is. He could turn out to b something special, and he is versatile. No harm in having him as a bench option ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wasnt referring to the posts about Tassi, who is too young and too unknown entity to comment on, let alone fap about because of Baggio random comparison. Talking about Destro, which we should only look at after we settled our immediate bussinesses in terms of the upgrades we need.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He is a decent talent who had a good debute season for his age, but some are WAY too excited in this thread. And Jay, inter dotn co-own him, they give away all his rights to Genoa for ze Frog, then Genoa sold of him to Siena, prolly wouldnt have been their main striker if it was just loan.

Yeah, that would be me, and I'm not ashamed to say it. I've watched many of his matches, and am very impressed with his skill set.

In no way should he be the primary option, but an option for the bench if Quag or Matri get sold? Absolutely.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yeah, that would be me, and I'm not ashamed to say it. I've watched many of his matches, and am very impressed with his skill set.

In no way should he be the primary option, but an option for the bench if Quag or Matri get sold? Absolutely.
Is he really that good? I mean, would you without hesitation put him in our bench or let him play against weaker teams - knowing that a lot depends on scorers scoring against these teams in particular cause they are so vital points. I'm not saying your assessment is wrong, I'm only asking 'cause I'm guessing you've seen him much more than I have.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Is he really that good? I mean, would you without hesitation put him in our bench or let him play against weaker teams - knowing that a lot depends on scorers scoring against these teams in particular cause they are so vital points. I'm not saying your assessment is wrong, I'm only asking 'cause I'm guessing you've seen him much more than I have.
Primarily right footed striker. Good in the Air. Powerful right footed shot, as most of his shots on goal are fairly low to the ground, but uses his left a little more for his finesse shots. Good pace as well. Composed and doesn't get easily flustered, from the matches that I have seen him play.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Primarily right footed striker. Good in the Air. Powerful right footed shot, as most of his shots on goal are fairly low to the ground, but uses his left a little more for his finesse shots. Good pace as well. Composed and doesn't get easily flustered, from the matches that I have seen him play.
And, more impressively, he understands how to move much better than most forwards his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)