Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yeah, i was kidding, wanted a chance to lough at him, the name s catchy, seriously because of the Joe's Destro.
But the player is just yet another mediocre no one...
Far from it, my brother. He is far from mediocre. Too early to tell what he will turn out to be a few years from now, but he had a very good season for a 21 year old in Serie A

---------- Post added 22.05.2012 at 16:56 ----------

I don't think people have fully appreciated the full gravity of this statement...

Swag says he endorses a forward in the transfer market. :shocked:
I, only now, have begun to pick myself up off the floor as a result of your previous post

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Far from it, my brother. He is far from mediocre. Too early to tell what he will turn out to be a few years from now, but he had a very good season for a 21 year old in Serie A

---------- Post added 22.05.2012 at 16:56 ----------

I, only now, have begun to pick myself up off the floor as a result of your previous post
The new Palladino?
Anyways, for us now would be a waste of time... we need starters!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes, i believed in Palla, back then though, when he was developing quite well.

But i m dead serious on what we dont need, enough with the 10-15mil of might will be, lets focus on the starters for a chance...
After securing the starters, then i dont mind. But our history in the past seven years says otherwise, so it would be wiser to forget him for now.
I would really be pissed to waste 25mil on Veratti and Destro and keep Borriello... instead of spending the 25mil on a starter.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They should do, but as often it looks like they are juggling several players for this 'baby bomber' spot; Gabbiadini, Boakye, Destro, whilst bearing Immobile in mind. I can see Juve being indecisive and him going to Inter. They seem to be looking at a lot of players in this age group.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
When Inter make signings like this, it always goes shit and it feels wrong. But when we do it, the young up and coming Italians thrive. If I were an Italian about to take the next step after having a good season, I'd pick Juve any day.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Didn't they give up on him anyway before? I wouldn't go back if I knew Juve were interested and the reasons Suns gave.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #33
    When Inter make signings like this, it always goes shit and it feels wrong. But when we do it, the young up and coming Italians thrive. If I were an Italian about to take the next step after having a good season, I'd pick Juve any day.
    Me too :D

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #36
    Think I read somewhere (Di Marzio?) that Genoa could take full ownership of him if they offer Siena €6 mill.

We should get on it fast.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I want this guy here. Better paying a bit more to get a very talented young gun with tons of potential, then waste 6-8 Million on a washed up never was like Borriello.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)