Mattia De Sciglio (15 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not disagreeing on this but one injury to our starting left back and he IS starting in a CL QF... With 2 million we're stuck with him for another 3 years. Pellegrini is cheaper, younger and easier to move on. Therefor I'd rather take him. De Winter can fill in on the right as 3rd option as well.
yeah, injuries are a concern with juve unfortunately, and age might kick in too. but he's really cheap, and that's a deciding factor. and we can't keep 2-3 starter level players for every post unfortunately, many compromises have to be made.

as for pellegrini, i'm still torn on him. he has good matches here and there, his workrate is exemplary, he can press, he's not slow, but he's a clumsy defender and his good form only lasts for very short and unpredictable periods. i think he needs to grow mentally to stay at juve.

as for de winter, he looked good to great every time i saw him. i'd keep him over mds, but knowing our history with young players i'm not sure the club thinks the same.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
De Winter is primarily a center back, I’d rather give him continuity in this position. In my opinion he’s the biggest talent we possess alongside Miretti.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i'd rather have mds as a backup fullback for either sides (even number 3 for the right with cuadrado and danilo clearly ahead) than frabotta, or nobody (when sandro had practically no backup at all). as things stand now, with 2m net he'd be our 3rd cheapest player, only pinsoglio and kaio (if he stayed with us) would cost less. i don't want him to start in a cl quarterfinal, but for the majority of league matches he's all right. :boh:
The thing is you have Danilo already (unless you see him as a starter), and if we were to get Bellanova he can play both sides too. I don't mind MDS but I don't know if it was necessary in this scenario. Ofcourse maybe we don't get Bellanova but I wouldn't want to miss out on him. Pellegrini, Udogie, Danilo, Cuads, Bellanova/MDS is deep either way

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)