Mattia De Sciglio (14 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We won’t be be signing two new LBs, so it’s a choice between De Sciglio and Alex Sandro and it’s MDS all day for me, Clive.

I still want a new starting LB, but De Goatlio’s ability to play on either side should not be discounted. The loan move away genuinely looked like it done something to his confidence. Back on the fringes of the Italy NT setup too which can’t be a bad thing for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We were desperate to get rid of him last year. Now we're extending his contract :anon:
i'd rather have mds as a backup fullback for either sides (even number 3 for the right with cuadrado and danilo clearly ahead) than frabotta, or nobody (when sandro had practically no backup at all). as things stand now, with 2m net he'd be our 3rd cheapest player, only pinsoglio and kaio (if he stayed with us) would cost less. i don't want him to start in a cl quarterfinal, but for the majority of league matches he's all right. :boh:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
i'd rather have mds as a backup fullback for either sides (even number 3 for the right with cuadrado and danilo clearly ahead) than frabotta, or nobody (when sandro had practically no backup at all). as things stand now, with 2m net he'd be our 3rd cheapest player, only pinsoglio and kaio (if he stayed with us) would cost less. i don't want him to start in a cl quarterfinal, but for the majority of league matches he's all right.:boh:
I'm not disagreeing on this but one injury to our starting left back and he IS starting in a CL QF... With 2 million we're stuck with him for another 3 years. Pellegrini is cheaper, younger and easier to move on. Therefor I'd rather take him. De Winter can fill in on the right as 3rd option as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)