Mattia De Sciglio (9 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
By my calculations, after the departure of Rugani and De Sciglio (if it happens) and the likely contract termination of Khedira, we have a squad of 22 including Frabotta (who nobody before the season would have considered as being part of the roster). That either means there will be a new arrival or this would be the leanest squad number we would have ever had in recent memory.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
By my calculations, after the departure of Rugani and De Sciglio (if it happens) and the likely contract termination of Khedira, we have a squad of 22 including Frabotta (who nobody before the season would have considered as being part of the roster). That either means there will be a new arrival or this would be the leanest squad number we would have ever had in recent memory.
The safe guess is either Alonso or Palmieri are headed over if de Sciglio leaves.

With de Sciglio out though, the right side gets even thinner, unless of course Chiesa arrives tomorrow. If he doesn’t, i don’t know what the plan this. The only possible backups with the u23s are correia and Wesley. Wesley hasn’t started or featured for u23 yet this season. Correia looks pretty raw, not sure he’s ready yet either.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Which would be incredibly stupid considering the potential for a packed schedule, Covid omissions and our butcher medical staff. At least the average age is down, which will naturally compensate more.

The other thing is that we might have more faith in the U23 than we realise.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Which would be incredibly stupid considering the potential for a packed schedule, Covid omissions and our butcher medical staff. At least the average age is down, which will naturally compensate more.

The other thing is that we might have more faith in the U23 than we realise.
yeah everyone freaked out when Pellegrini was dumped, including me, but then Frabotta came around and eased that somewhat. Maybe someone like Correia is next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)