Mattia De Sciglio (19 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mattia will stay, block the Dzeko move and he will be remembered as a great hero.
Honest question - why do you like garbage players? What is it that attracts you to mediocrity and Jabronis?

Average to shitty players getting paid a shitload of money to do a job they're barely even good at. If you had your own company, would you be happy with employees like that?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Honest question - why do you like garbage players? What is it that attracts you to mediocrity and Jabronis?

Average to shitty players getting paid a shitload of money to do a job they're barely even good at. If you had your own company, would you be happy with employees like that?
I'm not MDS fan by any means but if him staying means we won't buy yet another (and someone who would earn a lot more) leech, then I all in for him staying.

EDIT: Berna is simply God, nobody can dislike him. :sheik:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not MDS fan by any means but if him staying means we won't buy yet another (and someone who would earn a lot more) leech, then I all in for him staying.

EDIT: Berna is simply God, nobody can dislike him. :sheik:
Turdeski is a turd who earns way more than he deserves. De Shitlio is also a Jabroni who should GTFO. Both of them belong to one of the most mediocre Italian generations in recent memory. Fortunately, the new generation has some interesting talents coming up, so we never have to see the likes of Turdeski and De Shitlio in an Azzurri shirt again.

I don't like mediocre players, so by default it's very easy for me to dislike both, as I don't rate them at all.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Turdeski is a turd who earns way more than he deserves. De Shitlio is also a Jabroni who should GTFO. Both of them belong to one of the most mediocre Italian generations in recent memory. Fortunately, the new generation has some interesting talents coming up, so we never have to see the likes of Turdeski and De Shitlio in an Azzurri shirt again.

I don't like mediocre players, so by default it's very easy for me to dislike both, as I don't rate them at all.
De Sciglio's ability for me is not a problem, he's a backup fullback who can play both positions. What really gets me is his fitness levels. If you're a backup, your only job is to stay fit if the main guy is unavailable and he can't even do that. Sandro and Cuadrado had no help from the subs last year (Danilo being a clown and De Sciglio never being fit enough).

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Higuain, Matuidi, Khedira, MDS gone. 9/10 mercato. If we manage to somehow get rid of Berna and Ramsey i’ll call it 10/10.
Pjanic/Arthur
Higuain/Kulu
Matuidi/Mcdonalds
Khedira/Locatelli
Mds/Pellegrini
Ramsey/Aouar

Our team will be much much younger than last year.

Apr 9, 2015
Nope.
Pjanic>Arthur
Higuain<Kulu
Matuidi=Mcdonalds
Khedira<Locatelli
Mds<Pellegrini
Ramsey<Aouar

At least these are not injury prone as some Khedira, MDS, Ramsey.
Yeah but Aouar is not realistic. He would make our mercato a lot better. Kulu and Arthur better than Higuain and Pjanic ... i don´t know. It is refreshing at least and I am happy these transfer pulled of, but quality-wise Higuain and Pjanic are really good footballers. Kulusevski is unproven and I don´t know a lot about Arthur since I hate to watch Farcalona.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yeah but Aouar is not realistic. He would make our mercato a lot better. Kulu and Arthur better than Higuain and Pjanic ... i don´t know. It is refreshing at least and I am happy these transfer pulled of, but quality-wise Higuain and Pjanic are really good footballers. Kulusevski is unproven and I don´t know a lot about Arthur since I hate to watch Farcalona.
If we manage to offload Ramsey and Berna I see Aoaur happening. 25m loan with option to buy for another 40.

Jun 16, 2020
De Sciglio's ability for me is not a problem, he's a backup fullback who can play both positions. What really gets me is his fitness levels. If you're a backup, your only job is to stay fit if the main guy is unavailable and he can't even do that. Sandro and Cuadrado had no help from the subs last year (Danilo being a clown and De Sciglio never being fit enough).
I disagree. Our squad needs to be full with players who add something. He doesn’t. I still remember nice goals from players like Pepe or Caceres. Not necessarily big players but they had nice moments and added something to the club. De Sciglio just occupies space for other (young) players, and he has high wages for a low level player. I’m so glad that we’re finally losing him. Even the mentality that ‘he’s not so strong in attack so he’s good in defense’ isn’t right with De Sciglio. There are hundreds of players who could do better than him.

If not for a miracle positional change of Cuadrado and good fitness level of Sandro this guy was our second right or leftback. We have players like Costa, Demiral and Ramsey on the bench for their respective positions, meanwhile we accepted to have De Sciglio as backup. And yeah those guys have their injuries but are 10 times better than De Sciglio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)