Mattia De Sciglio (10 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Probably bullshit but what the heck
Not de sciglio . We can't sell one of our most valued asset, who practically keeps the team together. P$G isn't worthy of his talents , but for at least 40 mil. its obvious that they are gonna get him and their European domination is going to start. Just think of all those pin point crosses to icardi's head.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Not de sciglio . We can't sell one of our most valued asset, who practically keeps the team together. P$G isn't worthy of his talents , but for at least 40 mil. its obvious that they are gonna get him and their European domination is going to start. Just think of all those pin point crosses to icardi's head.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JoyfulWaryAngelfish-small.gif

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
OK this swap story with Meunier makes slightly more sense. Meunier is out of contract next June and this would be a plusvalenza deal helping both PSG and Juve. They get stuck with De Sciglio of course, so they will need a starting RB too.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Honestly we really should relook at our policy in buying fullbacks.
A smart move in modern football is to buy wingers with less than desired decision making skills (hence their cheaper price) and then convert them to fullbacks.

I can totally see a player like Willian becoming a decent fullback.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Honestly we really should relook at our policy in buying fullbacks.
A smart move in modern football is to buy wingers with less than desired decision making skills (hence their cheaper price) and then convert them to fullbacks.

I can totally see a player like Willian becoming a decent fullback.
We did that with Cancelo. That “less than desired decision making” threw us out of both cup competitions.

- - - Updated - - -

How much are they offering? For anything over 20 million, I'll personally drive him to the airport.
Rumour is a swap deal, so that both MDS and Meunier have inflated book values while no money being exchanged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)