Mattia De Sciglio (7 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Maybe it’s the memory of Molinaro in my mind that makes everyone at LB after him look better, but this guy isn’t half as bad a player as he is made out to be. Today was a classic example. Its the injuries that have held him back. Not a lack of ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maybe it’s the memory of Molinaro in my mind that makes everyone at LB after him look better, but this guy isn’t half as bad a player as he is made out to be. Today was a classic example. Its the injuries that have held him back. Not a lack of ability.

Yeah he generally looks absolutely fine, it's just the odd lapse that sticks in the mind over a game. But that can be forgiven as he must have little cohesion with the team.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

He isn't bad at all. He is a solid player useful in his role. Can rotate both flanks well and have a great match like last night. Cant ask more from a 3rd fullback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)