Mattia De Sciglio (12 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Wat? He looked lost at the beginning, but when he’s not injured and plays a run of games, he has been pretty good.
Since a couple of months ago, I agree 100% with u, before that not even close IMO. He used to offer zero in attack and a so-so defense, right now he's a pretty solid backup player for us

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Since a couple of months ago, I agree 100% with u, before that not even close IMO. He used to offer zero in attack and a so-so defense, right now he's a pretty solid backup player for us
But wasn’t he injured constantly before these good couple of months? I actually do remember him being pretty meh for some games. But that wasn’t the norm and only in the usual Serie A games. He has been solid in most big games.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
But wasn’t he injured constantly before these good couple of months? I actually do remember him being pretty meh for some games. But that wasn’t the norm and only in the usual Serie A games. He has been solid in most big games.
Maybe It was that... Hustini is the one in charge of the injury list

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Nice jinx, dude. Last time I listen to your football knowledge here. ;)
I was trying to reverse jinx. It was so obvious he would end up at CB. Wait until Emre Can takes his turn there because MDS is hurt and Caceres is intoxicated :tuttosport:

We'll see how he does when Max switches to a 3-5-2 and uses him at RCB. Now the question is if that's a reverse jinx or not? :snoop:

Il Nuovo Lichtsteiner in hybrid 3 man line :tuttosport:

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I never really liked him, but he has earned out trust. Yes, he fucked up yesterday, but the whole team was shit, so I am not going to blame him. Fuck the Coppa anyway.
Yeah. A backpass like that should bever happen, but he's probably already been busy playing in an all new CB partnership all of a sudden. Stupid mistake nontheless, but not the reason we lost.

- - - Updated - - -

I was trying to reverse jinx. It was so obvious he would end up at CB. Wait until Emre Can takes his turn there because MDS is hurt and Caceres is intoxicated :tuttosport:
Can't wait for his silky smooth dribblings and quick turns in our own box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)