Mattia De Sciglio (30 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
They are all serie B players, none of them should be spared and they are only here because of their manager's connections.
As for De Ciglio, he actually really sux defensive wise, his only positive attribute supposedly is going forward, which clearly is not good enough for us.
With Beppe gone, hopefully such deadwood will be gone too
Yes we have even worse defenders (Sandro, Bonucci), but still that doesn't change the fact DE Ciglio still sux at defending. Both with us, previous teams and NT, his best moments were defined when he went forward and his darkest moments, when he tried to defend.
We seriously underestimate defensive solidarity these days, esp with the 3 man defense and 2 - 3 DMs in front them, the main characteristic we were looking for was going forward.
This is what DE Ciglio was advertised for when we got him,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattia_De_Sciglio
Check his general description, "a fast runner, with good technique" also versatile too
And that's for the poor Italian standards of the modern day Italian defense, which is imo, the worse of the century.
We got De Ciglio mostly because of the fact that he can play both sides.
Also because we need some minimum number of Italian players.
I prefer having a specialized tool for each player, someone who is great at his post and not mediocre all around. And those sub posts should be filled with talented youngsters, that should be given more chances than we give.
@Bianconero_Aus

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
De Sciglio has Juve 'pride & honour' | Football Italia
Mattia De Sciglio says he is ‘proud and honoured’ to play for Juventus and that the Allianz Stadium is ‘a magical place’.
De Sciglio joined Juve from Milan in the summer of 2017, winning a domestic double in his first season, and has put his injury problems behind him to start six of the Bianconeri’s last seven Serie A games.
“Playing in every competition with so many fantastic teammates pushes me to always give my best so we can break new ground,” he told the club’s official website.
“Here we have everything we need. We only need to focus on training and preparing for our next few games.
“I feel honoured and proud to play for Juventus, who are an excellently-organised club, owned and managed by the Agnelli family for almost a century, always looking for their next victory.
“The Allianz Stadium is a reference point for all of Italian football. It’s a magical place where fans can enjoy the games in a unique and welcoming atmosphere.
“It’s where I scored my first goal and I’ll do my best to help the club meet their objectives and keep filling their trophy cabinet.”

@Dru

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,630
    De Sciglio has Juve 'pride & honour' | Football Italia
    Mattia De Sciglio says he is ‘proud and honoured’ to play for Juventus and that the Allianz Stadium is ‘a magical place’.
    De Sciglio joined Juve from Milan in the summer of 2017, winning a domestic double in his first season, and has put his injury problems behind him to start six of the Bianconeri’s last seven Serie A games.
    “Playing in every competition with so many fantastic teammates pushes me to always give my best so we can break new ground,” he told the club’s official website.
    “Here we have everything we need. We only need to focus on training and preparing for our next few games.
    “I feel honoured and proud to play for Juventus, who are an excellently-organised club, owned and managed by the Agnelli family for almost a century, always looking for their next victory.
    “The Allianz Stadium is a reference point for all of Italian football. It’s a magical place where fans can enjoy the games in a unique and welcoming atmosphere.
    “It’s where I scored my first goal and I’ll do my best to help the club meet their objectives and keep filling their trophy cabinet.”

@Dru
    He a real one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)