Mattia De Sciglio (95 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Imagine Cancelo and De Sciglio as the fullbacks and Costa and Bernardeschi as the wingers. There will so much overlap/ interchange between the wings and will completely outfox the opposition. Please Max, make it happen.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
MDS’s agent:

“Mattia is playing at only 60 percent of his potential,” he told Tuttosport.

“That he won seven of his eight duels with Federico Chiesa doesn’t surprise me. What surprises me is who didn’t expect it.

“That’s Mattia and he only lacks continuity, given he started the season late due to some physical problems.

“Cancelo isn’t up for discussion, but Mattia has something more defensively. Competing with people like him and Alex Sandro is a great stimulus for Mattia and he wants to become a top player.

“He was convinced by the bargain Juventus had negotiated and now it seems clear to everyone.

“They spent €12m for De Sciglio. You buy a young man for that figure, not a fully-developed international.”

:touched:

@Bianconero_Aus

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,513
    MDS’s agent:

“That he won seven of his eight duels with Federico Chiesa doesn’t surprise me. What surprises me is who didn’t expect it.

“That’s Mattia and he only lacks continuity, given he started the season late due to some physical problems.

“Cancelo isn’t up for discussion, but Mattia has something more defensively. Competing with people like him and Alex Sandro is a great stimulus for Mattia and he wants to become a top player.

“He was convinced by the bargain Juventus had negotiated and now it seems clear to everyone.

“They spent €12m for De Sciglio. You buy a young man for that figure, not a fully-developed international.”

@Bianconero_Aus
    Told you fools

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    MDS’s agent:

@Bianconero_Aus
    ff0.png

@Fr3sh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)