Mattia De Sciglio (47 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was fine especially given his lack of games, plenty worse performances today.

You know he won't contribute a lot when attacking but against Empoli we should have enough in other areas to deal with that. He isn't a starter and gave Cancelo a needed rest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was fine especially given his lack of games, plenty worse performances today.

You know he won't contribute a lot when attacking but against Empoli we should have enough in other areas to deal with that. He isn't a starter and gave Cancelo a needed rest.
:agree: nowhere near our worst performer. That “award” goes to Bentancur, with Bernardeschi and Dybala just behind them. MdS was just his usual self, defended reasonably well and put in a couple of meh crosses. Smack bang average game from him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was actually a decent FB. CM (esp regista :howler:) another story.
Padoin regista was amazing :D IIrc we played him there in that away loss to Roma at the beginning of the 15/16 season. Was so bad it was good :D

I also remember him playing as an LWB against Bayern when they beat us at home (0-2) in 12/13. Shit show.

But he was such a loveable and awesome character and I’ll never forget him doing everything in his power to set-up Del Piero to score a goal in his final Serie A game with us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Padoin regista was amazing :D IIrc we played him there in that away loss to Roma at the beginning of the 15/16 season. Was so bad it was good :D
wasn't it that match when we started with both padoin and sturaro, played like shit for 80 minutes, finished the game with 10 men, and woj saved roma's ass in the dying seconds, when pereyra missed a sitter? :D damn, did we come a long way. now we couldn't even field such a weak starting lineup even if we tried.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

I also remember him playing as an LWB against Bayern when they beat us at home (0-2) in 12/13. Shit show.

But he was such a loveable and awesome character and I’ll never forget him doing everything in his power to set-up Del Piero to score a goal in his final Serie A game with us.
Played a few games as regista at start of that season when we hadn't signed fuoriclasse Hernanes and Lemina yet and Marchisio was injured IIRC. Lawd, was that a failed experiment. :howler:

Think he played on the right vs Bayern, Licht was out. Had a better game vs Ribery than Licht did. Ribery absolutely destroyed Licht in 1st leg. And Mandzukic pressed BBC and Pirlo simultaneously lol.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Played a few games as regista at start of that season when we hadn't signed fuoriclasse Hernanes and Lemina yet and Marchisio was injured IIRC. Lawd, was that a failed experiment. :howler:

Think he played on the right vs Bayern, Licht was out. Had a better game vs Ribery than Licht did. Ribery absolutely destroyed Licht in 1st leg. And Mandzukic pressed BBC and Pirlo simultaneously lol.
:agree:

Padoin > MDS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)