Mattia De Sciglio (41 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
MDS is getting there, he is gonna get only better playing with someone who can actually pass the ball back from time to time. Great bargain from :beppe: again

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We all wished he was our graduate when he was starting out under Allegri at Milan.
The potential has never left. And now we have him :beppe:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A couple of stupid passes and giveaways, but overall another very solid performance, he’s pretty damn dependable defensively. Had a couple of decent crosses in the first half and overlapped quite well with Cuadrado. Definitely should be our undisputed starter at RB.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Funny how initially we all lamented "giving away" Bonucci to Milan for 40 mil and paying 12 mil for De Sciglio.

Starting to look like another masterstroke daylight robbery from :beppe:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Funny how initially we all lamented "giving away" Bonucci to Milan for 40 mil and paying 12 mil for De Sciglio.

Starting to look like another masterstroke daylight robbery from :beppe:
:beppe:

Allegri clearly wanted MDS here for a while, so I’m glad he gets to mentor his boy again. He was really good for Milan when Allegri was at the helm there. Looks to be finding his feet nicely with us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he has really done nothing yet (except 2 good crosses and a goal offensively, and just staying back keeping his line defensively), just being alright at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)