Mattia De Sciglio (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sounds like it's an option max has on the table again yes

- - - Updated - - -

75 minutes played this season, 2 criminal mistakes committed during them, 4 weeks out. Is anyone surprised?
That's the same for Sandro against barca:p

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
not really, Sturaro will bench him when he briefly returns form being injured and Stu is not even a RB or a footballer
Are you serious even though de sciglio is medicore and injured most of the times he cannot be compared to sturaro who lacks basic skills for footballer at this level

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Are you serious even though de sciglio is medicore and injured most of the times he cannot be compared to sturaro who lacks basic skills for footballer at this level
it's not like MDS doesn't make defensive mistakes or is a great help offensively, as soon as Sturaro with his engine and superior physique learns the ropes, MDS has no chance to displace him in the 2-3 months he'll not be injured this season.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lol as much as I been a supporter of Italian national team, Italian players (other than a few CBs) currently suck balls. It pains me to see Juve being insistent on signing players like di sweakglio, and boyband Bernie. You put these players in EPL and they can't even perform against EPL kungfu defense. Italian players have been flopping abroad for the last 10 years. In series A, the more Italians you have in your team, the weaker you are.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Lol as much as I been a supporter of Italian national team, Italian players (other than a few CBs) currently suck balls. It pains me to see Juve being insistent on signing players like di sweakglio, and boyband Bernie. You put these players in EPL and they can't even perform against EPL kungfu defense. Italian players have been flopping abroad for the last 10 years. In series A, the more Italians you have in your team, the weaker you are.
De Sciglio looks much more Boyband as Bernie. Bernie looks like an 40years old entertainer from Mallorca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)