Mattia De Sciglio (29 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
People often forget that the score at Camp Nou was still 0-0 at the time he walked off injured. Who knows, maybe he would have stopped all the goals from happening.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
People often forget that the score at Camp Nou was still 0-0 at the time he walked off injured. Who knows, maybe he would have stopped all the goals from happening.
Untill he walked off he was more then decent.... I liked what I saw and I still think he will turn out to be great defender.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just want to see more of him before sending him into the trashcan with sturaro.

I cant believe he is so bad. I have seen better from him and he is young... is no that he is a washed up player

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not that bad, but don't expect him to be a Zambrotta or Alex Sandro type player; otherwise, you're definitely in for some major disappointment. He's definitely better than the current version of Licht, and more talented than The Accident @ RB (probably in any position).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
MDS has decent crossing too. In the event he gets into a crossing position it’s reassuring that A) he can actually get into a crossing position and B) it’s unlikely to be crossed into a defender.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:confused: I thought Mandzo and C-Dogg can co-exist, seeing as they're more likely to play on opposing flanks. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I never thought I’d see the day B81 compliments MDS.

What a time to be alive.
It wasn't really a compliment though; just simple juxtaposition to highlight the deficiencies of our other options @ RB. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:confused: I thought Mandzo and C-Dogg can co-exist, seeing as they're more likely to play on opposing flanks. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't really a compliment though; just simple juxtaposition to highlight the deficiencies of our other options @ RB. :D

Uh huh!! Too late so sad :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 19)