Mattia De Sciglio (49 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
He is about the same age bonucci was when he joined us.. And we all know how bad brainfart bonucci was and how good he was in the last seasons.. Anything can happen..

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
He should always get injured at half-time so people can keep their hopes high for him and he could save some face during his stint here. I confidently, and without a shadow of doubt already know that he is a bag of utter shet and will never give us a game winning performance, or even something more than a 6. He is the worst player in our whole squad and I actually breathed a sigh of relief when Sturaro came on because even that mongoloid is twice the player De Sciglio is and even that might be an understatement.

I pray to the football gods that I am wrong about him, but I know I'm not.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
WOW, I was blown away by his performance because I had so low expectations and this guy delivered a low blow when I was starting to believe in him.:sergio:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Let's take a little trip down memory lane. I pulled a good amount of hair this summer reading about how fantastic De Sciglio is from people who I know for a fact have seen very little of him compared to me. I'd like to shame a few of them now, because the world needs people who go through the effort of pointing out stupid things other people have said and saying "Ha! Look at what you said! You're stupid!" Because ultimately that leads to less stupidity overall.

----

This guy said he's better than Alves defensively, good offensively, and associated him with the word "great". He also said we'd love him soon, and reminded us that this 24-year old is young.

De scigilo will be a great signing and people aren't paying enough attention to it. Better than Alves defensively, and is also capable offensively. Was great under allegri and when playing with Italy. Still pretty young as well, you guys will love him soon imo
The next time this person posts stuff, remember that he said that.
---

Our next contestant is a real gem.

Juventino[RUS];5575956 said:
DS Haters are the same people that were Bonucci lovers....makes sense tho....deluded boys and girls......
That's right folks: Bonucci lovers (aka people who appreciate a good defender) and DS haters (people who find spineless football disgusting) are deluded boys and girls. Deluded. Us. Not him.

Us.
---
Let's group these two Licht haters together

:agree: some ridiculous BS is being posted about him in this thread. Licht has been finished for a long time, Mattia is definitely above him in the pecking order.
I'll take finished Licht over this POS every day of the week. Twice on Wednesdays.

He was about 10x better than lich and he's only been here a couple days.
Yeah, totally. Ignore people who have been watching him for years - you saw him play one friendly after he's been here for a couple of days? Please, elaborate more on your expert opinion of him.

-----
This one is the bell of the ball. This guy has ACTUALLY seen a YouTube video of our aspiring starlet! That basically means he has a freakin' Ph.D in De Scigliology! "Pay no attention to facts and statistics," he says! "Here is a clip I found a few minutes ago with nice music and highlights of his career!" This guy found the new Scirea!

you guys make it sound like hes some Mathieu like scrub on offense, probably because youre reading too much into that 4 assists in 100 games stat.

hes a capable passer and can dribble the ball forward, and he has the stamina and speed/quickness, and defensive qualities to play his position(s) at a high level. now if he just had the right coach to give him a role in a working system so he can show it.
I remember laughing on the surface and dying on the inside whilst reading that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're gonna be in for such a rude awakening, I almost feel bad for future you
The professor wasn't having any of it from a pleb like me though!

Oh, I'm nobody, your excellency! Please, don't let me interrupt your lecture **respectfully bows and scurries away backwards**
----

:agree: You're all doubting him, watch :weee:
If you want people to stop doubting, asking them to watch him play is probably not your best bet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)