Mattia De Sciglio (26 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
apparently the injury is worse than feared and needed crutches :sergio:
They often make players with muscle strains use crutches so they dont further injury the muscle. Might not be super serious. Hopefully it isnt but if it is I think we should try Howedes as RB with Costa as right wing. That way Howedes can just focus on defending

- - - Updated - - -

apparently the injury is worse than feared and needed crutches :sergio:
People always want their scapegoat. De Sciglio was pretty comfortable while he was on the field.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
They often make players with muscle strains use crutches so they dont further injury the muscle. Might not be super serious. Hopefully it isnt but if it is I think we should try Howedes as RB with Costa as right wing. That way Howedes can just focus on defending

- - - Updated - - -

People always want their scapegoat. De Sciglio was pretty comfortable while he was on the field.
If it's a more serious injury (one that puts him out) we can call Licht as a replacement. Not that I wish an injury on any our players.

Mar 30, 2006
If it's a more serious injury (one that puts him out) we can call Licht as a replacement. Not that I wish an injury on any our players.
I think we cant change the Champions League player list till december. It was a big mistake to leave him off. If we have to I think Howedes, or Asamoah should play there. OR switch to 3 man defence in 352 or 343.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What must be said is that he is great with the ball. Barca's pressing didnt work at all untill he was injured and we could easily avoid it thanks to his skills and get free space for the midfielders. We had so many chances for counter attacks thanks to this in the first half its unreal, too bad we were missing Cuads.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
hopefully the injury isn't bad, this guy needs all the training time in the world if he's to become a reliable option somewhere in the distant future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)