Mattia De Sciglio (60 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Always excited when people underestimate a player, then then player respond all criticism with result and being hero for the team... Glad to see MdS this time, coz there always a circle in cycles of life... So is it Nedved first year, Davids fail season on milan, overWeight Alex Piero after injury, Zalayeta goal to Barca, Buffon Blunder, Montero cards, Allegri mocks preMuntari incident or pessotto suicide attemp... Any else?
Nedved, Davids, Buffon and Del Piero are all legends of the game. De Shitlio is an irrelevant speck of dust compared to them.

Zalayeta and Montero had an abundance of heart and drive, something that this chicken shit of a player sorely lacks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Always excited when people underestimate a player, then then player respond all criticism with result and being hero for the team... Glad to see MdS this time, coz there always a circle in cycles of life... So is it Nedved first year, Davids fail season on milan, overWeight Alex Piero after injury, Zalayeta goal to Barca, Buffon Blunder, Montero cards, Allegri mocks preMuntari incident or pessotto suicide attemp... Any else?
Zidane first couple of months at Juve, but you kids probably don't remember that
I'm 100% against bullying but for some reason there r people who makes me forget about It completely

How can anyone wanna make a statement about MDS with ADP, Zizou and Gigi as examples :sergio:

JoeyJuve

May 27, 2010
I'm 100% against bullying but for some reason there r people who makes me forget about It completely

How can anyone wanna make a statement about MDS with ADP, Zizou and Gigi as examples :sergio:
Lets MdS start revive n gain caps for us... Then evaluate him as fail or hero... I dont see why cant MdS set milestones like legends? I would give the same chance to Pinsiglio or Bentancur... After all result is fair judgement...

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #725
    Nedved, Davids, Buffon and Del Piero are all legends of the game. De Shitlio is an irrelevant speck of dust compared to them.

Zalayeta and Montero had an abundance of heart and drive, something that this chicken shit of a player sorely lacks.
    How are you not a expert analyst by now. Your insights are invaluable.

Jan 5, 2007
    Some are really looking to see mds fails, maybe he will maybe not, but the idea of marking players as failure before they get a chance to prove them selves is really sad thing to see

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    How are you not a expert analyst by now. Your insights are invaluable.
    I don't need to be an expert analyst to see the obvious. His shortcoming are glaring and evident for everyone to see, except for you and a few others who are so enamored with this representation of mediocrity.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Lets MdS start revive n gain caps for us... Then evaluate him as fail or hero... I dont see why cant MdS set milestones like legends? I would give the same chance to Pinsiglio or Bentancur... After all result is fair judgement...
    You push too hard

I know stats don't tell everything in a game but

Total / Average
    Apps : 128
    Mins : 10.538
    Goals : 0
    Assists : 6

Yel : 19
    Red : 3
    SpG : 0.4
    PS% : 81.6
    AerialsWon : 1.3
    MotM : 1

He's been elected MotM so :tuttosport:
    R u saying?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Can you for once shut up and comment when he had a couple of months ?

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #734
    I don't need to be an expert analyst to see the obvious. His shortcoming are glaring and evident for everyone to see, except for you and a few others who are so enamored with this representation of mediocrity.
    You should really turn this into a full blown career. Monetize it. You're just so good at it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Lets hope he improves. Is worrisome he is not getting chances in a position we only have a borderline retiring licht

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    You should really turn this into a full blown career. Monetize it. You're just so good at it.
    Hi Dru, please use proper format when addressing Mr. Bianconero81. And for the love of God, don't ever forget a semicolon.

I have corrected it for you;

You should really turn this into a full blown career. Monetize it; you're just so good, stupendous and admirable at it.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #737
    Hi Dru, please use proper format when addressing Mr. Bianconero81. And for the love of God, don't ever forget a semicolon.

I have corrected it for you;

You should really turn this into a full blown career. Monetize it; you're just so good, stupendous and admirable at it.
    My apologies

It was an honest mistake
    @Klin Thank you for your courage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 39)