Mattia De Sciglio (43 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
“De Sciglio? He had two good years with me [at Milan] but then got a bit lost. He needs to find his feet again so he can put in good performances once more. He has to get that security back.

“Still, he and Lichtsteiner give me guarantees on the right-hand side." - Allegri

MDS AND LICHT :tuttosport:
guarantees :lol4:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
I'd like to give him some playtime.

Ofc he failed hard, but thats what happens when you play for years in Milano.

He can only become better, training and playing with us. Always remember how atrocious bonucci was during his first seasons.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Starting to think that 12m could have been used better for other priorities. Now Marotta is playing cheap ball with Schalke regarding Höwedes and those 5-10m extra could have signed him already potentially.

I mean Licht is taken off and Barza comes on. What is the use of De Sciglio? We spent 12m for a coppa italia player?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Starting to think that 12m could have been used better for other priorities. Now Marotta is playing cheap ball with Schalke regarding Höwedes and those 5-10m extra could have signed him already potentially.

I mean Licht is taken off and Barza comes on. What is the use of De Sciglio? We spent 12m for a coppa italia player?
Come on after spending only 20 million euros we are again penny pinching we definitely need howedes and nzonzi

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #697
    People bag on Licht every time the man touches the ball and now all of a sudden they rush to his defense to bag on Mattia :lol:

So many intelligent, rationale people here :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    People bag on Licht every time the man touches the ball and now all of a sudden they rush to his defense to bag on Mattia :lol:

So many intelligent, rationale people here :lol:
    juventuz has a have mind

If you get kicked in the leg regularly then it switches to getting kicked in the nuts and you miss being kicked in the leg does that make you a hypocrite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)