Mattia De Sciglio (31 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It's looking increasingly likely we won't buy another RB and that this guy will be our starter. Basically we've downgraded on two defensive positions(for now).

Only the wing positions have improved and the midfield is looking set to stay as it is(no major increase in quality).
De Sciglio is a massive upgrade defensively over Alves. Forget how he played at Milan. Watch how he played for Italy playing next to the same guys he'll be playing next to next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's looking increasingly likely we won't buy another RB and that this guy will be our starter. Basically we've downgraded on two defensive positions(for now).

Only the wing positions have improved and the midfield is looking set to stay as it is(no major increase in quality).
Cancelo? It seems we're still after him and we want to push out Licht.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His performance for Italy under Conte is the only thing that makes me hopeful, apart from those good games at Euro2016 he is a player who started out young and with great promise, but didnt live up to expectations
Well same here. He was more impressive than Darmian at the Euro and that's my only hope that he can deliver those kind of performances over a season than just for 2-3 games.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
De Sciglio is a massive upgrade defensively over Alves. Forget how he played at Milan. Watch how he played for Italy playing next to the same guys he'll be playing next to next season.
Alves isn't some clown defensively. Incredibly stupid myth. De Sciglio is a severe downgrade on Alves until proven otherwise.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The Dani Alves who absolutely destroyed Neymar over two legs is a defensive liability?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I really think that its due to injuries and being in a bad team. A fullback can't look great when he is surrounded by garbage. He looked good when he played in a good Milan and Italy team. The same will happen here. In the end he is a starter for Allegri, Conte, and all the coaches Milan have had when he is fit.

I think he will end up being a huge bargain. Not many people were optimistic about Pirlo and Barzagli. I am hoping he succeeds
I hope you're right... but at the same time I hope we sign another RB.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
We don't have to imagine. De Sciglio will be playing for Juve unlike Schick. @Mark :p
Don't get your point.:boh:

That's why we have to imagine, because i can be next season, if we face Barca again. We don't have to imagine playing Schick against Pique for example, because he won't play for us next season...

So again: imagine De Sciglio defending against Neymar... :scared:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Don't get your point.:boh:

That's why we have to imagine, because i can be next season, if we face Barca again. We don't have to imagine playing Schick against Pique for example, because he won't play for us next season...

So again: imagine De Sciglio defending against Neymar... :scared:
It was a joke, mate. ;) I was making fun of @Mark :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)