Mattia De Sciglio (42 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What's the deal with B81? I'm with him 99% of the times. He's one of the coolest guy right here #B81FANSCLUB

I used to be on the same page with Dai and Zizi too but last season one change for Max and the other for Paulo so right now not so much

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What's the deal with B81? I'm with him 99% of the times. He's one of the coolest guy right here #B81FANSCLUB

I used to be on the same page with Dai and Zizi too but last season one change for Max and the other for Paulo so right now not so much
I'm still a fan @DAiDEViL and close enough to be back on track this season... now with @zizinho there are not way back, he hit too much Paulo (our #10, vice captain and club face after CR7) so I can't forget that in just one season

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm still a fan @DAiDEViL and close enough to be back on track this season... now with @zizinho there are not way back, he hit too much Paulo (our #10, vice captain and club face after CR7) so I can't forget that in just one season
i just think he has one role in a modern football team, middle man in a 433. problem is, i want Ronaldo there, so for me he has no place. if we didnt have Ronaldo and still had Gerardo, id still be 100% behind Dybi, but like this, its best for both sides to part ways

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I disagree with my friend bb81, hust is the real american hero !
Gordo is too biased, and swag is too cool to bother, hust is calibrated too close to perfection!
Back on topic, is there any kind of interest on De sciglio, even a loan deal, or must we wait Max`s sabbatical to end first?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
i just think he has one role in a modern football team, middle man in a 433. problem is, i want Ronaldo there, so for me he has no place. if we didnt have Ronaldo and still had Gerardo, id still be 100% behind Dybi, but like this, its best for both sides to part ways
I can agree with that but still you hit him so much so the wound is very deep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)