Mattia De Sciglio (55 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How is such a low energy player considered as an option for Juve is beyond me.
We have Cuadrado and DC to provide high energy. Don't need two like that. Perfectly fine if he sits back to shore up any lose ends and let the attacking players do what we bough the for.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Coaches have favorites; it's inevitable. Unfortunately, sometimes those favorites are bang average, like this guy. Conte also liked Giaccherini during his time here, and Lippi also had his, Birindelli for example.

We just have to accept the coach's decision, and hopefully, sooner rather than later, the coach realizes the mistake he made in recruiting a particular player, and we get a quality upgrade, and the favorite only gets to play a few minutes or in games against the lesser teams.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Coaches have favorites; it's inevitable. Unfortunately, sometimes those favorites are bang average, like this guy. Conte also liked Giaccherini during his time here, and Lippi also had his, Birindelli for example.

We just have to accept the coach's decision, and hopefully, sooner rather than later, the coach realizes the mistake he made in recruiting a particular player, and we get a quality upgrade, and the favorite only gets to play a few minutes or in games against the lesser teams.
Guys I'm sure we signed him mainly cus he is Italian, to hit the quota. And unfortunately, Italian footballers have been cra.p lately. Even our hot shot bernadeschi looks more like a YouTube player for serie A.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
You all have to chill, its only pre season and none of our guys looks good. I dont expect DeS to be a world beater, but he will be useful player for sure.

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
You all have to chill, its only pre season and none of our guys looks good. I dont expect DeS to be a world beater, but he will be useful player for sure.
we just collected 18 for lemina and spent 12 on de sciglio. if i'm not mistaken, the ask for superior cancelo is/was 25. did we get de sciglio for registration rules?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)