Mattia De Sciglio (72 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A quote from 2013:

“Someone like this is born once every 20 years," said the former Milan and Lazio left-back Giuseppe Pancaro “De Sciglio is destined for greatness. He is an extraordinary player."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A quote from 2013:

“Someone like this is born once every 20 years," said the former Milan and Lazio left-back Giuseppe Pancaro “De Sciglio is destined for greatness. He is an extraordinary player."
He was a very good young player but players all have different peaks don't they. He athletically got worse and mentally didn't get any better.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i remember when in 2012/13 he broke into milan's first team. he looked quick, good on the ball, pretty good in duels, a lot of well timed tackles, and above all, he could play on either sides on a similar level. he looked very talented. home grown for milan, young, cheap, good - we didn't have a similar defender for a while. (milan also had abate, both homegrown, both looked to be their fullbacks for a decade, i wished we had two legit hg fullbacks)

and in hindsight that was his best season ever. he peaked at 20. what a career

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If we can't hand him away for free, I'd rather see him with NG to help kids by showing how important it is to take care of your body etcetera or you might end up like him. Rather that than pay his full salary and loan him out somewhere. Make some use of the money if we can't bump him out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)