Mattia De Sciglio (40 Viewers)

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,202
    Saved our season last year with that goal. Needed it after we lost Chiesa in that same match to the terrible turf monster there

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    I love how this dude has missed essentially the whole season so far and no one has wondered what his actual injury is. What a horrible extension, and now on top of it all we play a system that doesn't even fit him

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    I love how this dude has missed essentially the whole season so far and no one has wondered what his actual injury is. What a horrible extension, and now on top of it all we play a system that doesn't even fit him
    He actually played well last season but looks like a common theme among players in their final year of the contract.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    It's an absolutely non story. We got Allegri'd. The fact the board accepted this demand tells a lot about them also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 34)