Mattia De Sciglio (67 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Remember that some Juve fans defended the management for renewing this guy.
“He reduced his salary”

Yes, so he could be either injured or absolutely useless on the field. For three more seasons.

Funny how even the dumbest of fans on the internet could predict this, but the management still thought it was a good idea renew him, when we were just about to get rid.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
once again it's careless squad planning. keeping him for 1-2 seasons could have made some sense if both sandro and pellegrini were sold and we bought someone like gaya or grimaldo. de sciglio is supposed to be a cheap squad player, he's supposed to get some playtime when our first choice left back needs a rest. now, unfortunately sandro is unsellable so our first choice lb is an old cripple, so mds has more playtime this season than locatelli, rabiot, sandro, milik or di maria. keeping mds to support a younger and much better player? why not. keeping mds and sandro? a disaster waiting to happen.

and for the 1000th time i think i've never seen such an unbalanced squad. ffs danilo, who's an exemplary professional but honestly a meh player by juve 2012-19 standards is our best rb, best lb and arguably our 2nd best cb at the same time lol

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Fuck MdS really for me he is one of the most hateable player in this squad. I never understood why we give an extension to player who is such a pussy and injury prone at the top of it. This guy has no character to play at this level. Fucking joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 48)