Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You see, sometimes there are examples when it is not good for the board to listen to the coach.

I think this could be one of those times. Of course, if he turns into a world beater, then we will all look really stupid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Who else would you go for? I don't think Cancelo's any better. Ricardo Pereira is the only one I can think of.
Haven't seen much but he's surely better than De Sciglio, so yeah, why not him?

Like I said, we need top quality players here. We played in a CL final and we're going from Alves to De Sciglio? That's sad.

I know many will now start saying 'oh please, you don't even know he's gonna start next season'. And I don't. But chances are big that he will cause I don't see us getting a RB if he comes.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
MDS is going to solve our problems at full back.

Both sides

at the same time

man could be the next Zambro for us under Max's wings

Jun 6, 2015
Haven't seen much but he's surely better than De Sciglio, so yeah, why not him?

Like I said, we need top quality players here. We played in a CL final and we're going from Alves to De Sciglio? That's sad.

I know many will now start saying 'oh please, you don't even know he's gonna start next season'. And I don't. But chances are big that he will cause I don't see us getting a RB if he comes.
Alves wasn't our starting RB in the latter stages of CL though Barzagli was.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
In all honesty, I've watched a good number of Milan games, cannot recall MDS putting a foot wrong defensively. He's not the type of a full back to rely on going forward for sure though.

I don't hate or like this transfer but I sure would like to see him beast it up against Milan in San Siro.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It's a fucking shame if we really pay 12+bonus!!!!
If Marotta was a man and not a pussy he would go offer 7m and say that's my final offert. Either this or 0. Go fk yourself now , you and Bonucci for 42m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)