Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It wouldn't surprise me to see him as a starter, much depend what actually happens with Lichtsteiner. He isn't going to play on the left with AS, Asa and also Spinazzola on our books.

The club must realise that with his fitness issues he is too much of a risk to bank on him. You'd think so anyway. Obviously people are panicking because there are still a couple of major gaps, but the reality is that the MDS and Szczesny deals are easier than others because they are already out of the door.
Well apparently Asa will be a sub for the midfield, which only makes sense if we play a 3 Man mid. We'd have to sell Juan unless they can see him as a RB which I highly doubt.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
For a player on his last year 8m at best IMO
That would have put him on the same level as Rincon.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan's Mirabelli: “We’re relying on some people to get these players at favourable prices. We had in mind what we had to do, without word of mouth.

“We considered and programmed things quietly and then got down to business like you’ve seen.”

:shifty: who are these people?

:beppe:?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What would you make of a DS titolare? If its the case id expect a big CM signing

- - - Updated - - -

Alves played amazingly in that Barca game as a RB but the rest he played as a sort of winger. I think Allegri wants a solid more classic right back who is reliable which allows more freedom for the winger. We wont have Alves next year but we will have Costa/Berna, its not ideal but its not the end of the world.
I don't have anything against the idea of getting a classic right back. But if we're getting a classic RB then might as well sign a quality one because he's here to replace Dani Alves, not Grygera.

As for Alves, winger or not, what he showed here was very good. As for the later stage of the CL -- it was brilliant -- as he carried the team to the finals.

And now we get De Sciglio to replace him? It makes no sense IMO. Defense has gotten weaker instantly. Or if it's at the same level, because De Sciglio defends more, then we lost A WHOLE LOT in the attacking department.

We're at a loss however I look at it.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That would have put him on the same level as Rincon.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan's Mirabelli: “We’re relying on some people to get these players at favourable prices. We had in mind what we had to do, without word of mouth.

“We considered and programmed things quietly and then got down to business like you’ve seen.”

:shifty: who are these people?

:beppe:?
'Ndrangheta. Mirabelli is Calabrese. @Bianconero_Aus @Hustini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)