Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't mind De Sciglio as a backup. But it's a heavy price. This means Licht is also leaving, or Asamoah, so he's there to cover.

However... if this turns out to be our future RB it's gonna be hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
What 12M+? what the hell is that, is this a sick joke? I am 100% sure that we bought him because of Allegri. It is pointless we got Lirola out on loan, and he is probably coming back next year, and on the left we have Spinazzola.

If this guy will be a starter we are fucked, because he is shit + he is injured all the time.

12M hahahahahah

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
where's my gun?
He isnt that bad :D Milan is a circus

He is a solid player who will hopefully improve with us. I dont see many other better right back options going around.

Dont say Cancelo because no one even knows who he is :D

It all depends on what else they bring, if they spend some of that cash on a really good CM, get Bernie, Schick and maybe a CB added to Costa we have had a pretty damn good mercato

he isnt Alves but no one is, Alves in the end played as a winger so look to Costa/Bernie as his replacement :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He isnt that bad :D Milan is a circus

He is a solid player who will hopefully improve with us. I dont see many other better right back options going around.

Dont say Cancelo because no one even knows who he is :D

It all depends on what else they bring, if they spend some of that cash on a really good CM, get Bernie, Schick and maybe a CB added to Costa we have had a pretty damn good mercato

he isnt Alves but no one is, Alves in the end played as a winger so look to Costa/Bernie as his replacement :D
He's not bad but he's not great either. He's light years behind both Alves and Sandro. And it's quite pathetic if he's the replacement we're signing.

But I'll tell you one thing: it won't surprise me one bit. If anything I'd surprise me to Cancelo here or any linked RB like Soares.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
€50m if we win the CL.

Done deal.
What would you make of a DS titolare? If its the case id expect a big CM signing

- - - Updated - - -

He's not bad but he's not great either. He's light years behind both Alves and Sandro. And it's quite pathetic if he's the replacement we're signing.

But I'll tell you one thing: it won't surprise me one bit. If anything I'd surprise me to Cancelo here or any linked RB like Soares.
Alves played amazingly in that Barca game as a RB but the rest he played as a sort of winger. I think Allegri wants a solid more classic right back who is reliable which allows more freedom for the winger. We wont have Alves next year but we will have Costa/Berna, its not ideal but its not the end of the world.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What would you make of a DS titolare? If its the case id expect a big CM signing
It wouldn't surprise me to see him as a starter, much depend what actually happens with Lichtsteiner. He isn't going to play on the left with AS, Asa and also Spinazzola on our books.

The club must realise that with his fitness issues he is too much of a risk to bank on him. You'd think so anyway. Obviously people are panicking because there are still a couple of major gaps, but the reality is that the MDS and Szczesny deals are easier than others because they are already out of the door.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
De Sciglio is a good player. And 12m is almost nothing these days. But considering the Bonucci deal in advance and De Sciglios contract running this is a bad deal from Beppe. He could have asked €40+ De Sciglio for Bonucci and that would have been somewhat okay. "Okay" is my word, bc IMO Bonucci is worth €60-70m. If he absolutely had to go. Now the bonuses of De Sciglio probably amounts upwards 6-8m, and he'll probably earn it so all in all De Sciglio will cost us €20m. HALF Bonucci money. Incredible. This is mediocre trademanship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)