Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
it is disgusting that we are even linked with him now.
it was understandable 3 years ago, but now that he is mostly injured or underperformed and I did not see anything special to say he deserve this link to Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Such potential. Such talent. This is definitely a signing that excites me. That versatility and Serie A experience :tuttosport:

I'd argue that at his best he even rivals Dani Alves prime :baus: :tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Such potential. Such talent. This is definitely a signing that excites me. That versatility and Serie A experience :tuttosport:

I'd argue that at his best he even rivals Dani Alves prime :baus: :tup:
for the rumored €12m - €16m he's gonna be a good signing to cover both, LB & RB. Young, italian, NT regular.

And as you mentioned - Serie A experience :baus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
for the rumored €12m - €16m he's gonna be a good signing to cover both, LB & RB. Young, italian, NT regular.

And as you mentioned - Serie A experience :baus:
Turning 25 in October, which means he's only 21 in "Italian" years. He's young and possesses potential, and let's not forget that Platypus face.

12 million is really a no brainer for a player with such quality, drive, and experience that belies his young years.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Turning 25 in October, which means he's only 21 in "Italian" years. He's young and possesses potential, and let's not forget that Platypus face.

12 million is really a no brainer for a player with such quality, drive, and experience that belies his young years.
I wasn't being sarcastic though :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As back up it is indeed a no-brainer for me, yes. Why do people get so worked up about a potential DeS signing is beyond me.
Well, I guess it makes sense, especially if we are selling bot Licht and Alves. Danilo and De Sciglio wouldn't be bad. Moreoever, if Allegri is really considering moving Asamoah to midfield, then DS can be a backup for both the right and left back positions :boh:

I just don't want anything to compromise that midfield reinforcement. I'd try and sign Goretzka now for like 30 million, and then go for SMS next season when Khedira leaves.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Well, I guess it makes sense, especially if we are selling bot Licht and Alves. Danilo and De Sciglio wouldn't be bad. Moreoever, if Allegri is really considering moving Asamoah to midfield, then DS can be a backup for both the right and left back positions :boh:

I just don't want anything to compromise that midfield reinforcement. I'd try and sign Goretzka now for like 30 million, and then go for SMS next season when Khedira leaves.
First of all, those €12m - €15m that will be missing should we sign DeS won't keep us from signing a top CM - come on.

And we are not going to get Goretzka, looks like not even Bayern are going to get him now. He'll most likely remain and join them for free next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)