Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
De Sciglio is seens quite overrated to me.

Not just that but he's almost always injured. I wouldn't really like this move if that means that Lichtsteiner is leaving. He had a great impact in our team and there's no way I could rely on De Sciglio as much. I know we have Alves but Mattia seems only like a decent option at best.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Not just that but he's almost always injured. I wouldn't really like this move if that means that Lichtsteiner is leaving. He had a great impact in our team and there's no way I could rely on De Sciglio as much. I know we have Alves but Mattia seems only like a decent option at best.
Yes i agree, he is extremely overrated, he is one of the best Italy option there, but its only because the other options are so horrible!
Finally we have realised that and stop seeking for homemade wingbacks. With Evra, Sandro, Alvez and Licht we are set for good, probably the depth there is.
What would need him for a fifth option? he is inferior to all 4 of them!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes i agree, he is extremely overrated, he is one of the best Italy option there, but its only because the other options are so horrible!
Finally we have realised that and stop seeking for homemade wingbacks. With Evra, Sandro, Alvez and Licht we are set for good, probably the depth there is.
What would need him for a fifth option? he is inferior to all 4 of them!
He was not supposed to be a fifth option. There was a news about Licht leaving and Mattia taking his place.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011

De Sciglio would take Padowin's spot this year

He was a rising star at Milan under Allegri.

He was awful last year but had an amazing Euro next to the BBC and he would rejoin Allegri

I think it'd be great

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Imagine him learning from our experienced fullbacks and under the wisdom of Allegri. He could really turn a corner.

Lowball Milan, loan + option to buy at 6m with 2-3m i bonuses.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
De Sciglio would take Padowin's spot this year

He was a rising star at Milan under Allegri.

He was awful last year but had an amazing Euro next to the BBC and he would rejoin Allegri

I think it'd be great
He came once as a sub and he missed one match completely. He did great in one match but he was average in all others.

At Milan he was a potential, he was nowhere near a rising star. He spent majority of seasons injured.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we turned bonucci into a champion..we can for sure work on this guy. He offers solution on both flanks and is still young. Is wroth a try.

This year he has no space..but we can try to make a deal for him and loan hmi to Milan or Sassuolo. Next year he can come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)