Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This needs to happen. But my guess is that he will join next summer depending on the situation w/ Licht. I believe we have good depth on the left at the moment.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's not even that. It's about injecting some much needed youth for that backline with a player that Allegri already knows. The fact that he is Italian is irrelevant.
De Sciglio has a contract for one more year (unless he extended recently) so i wouldnt have anything against if we could get one more year out of Licht before getting Sciglio for free.

an ideal scenario would be something like this:

2017 - Licht leaves, De Sciglio comes
2018 - Evra leaves, no idea whos the planned replacement, Masina maybe
2019 - Alves leaves, Lirola comes back

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i dont think that happening, licht is training and no news coming about him this summer.

and most likely the current news about de sciglio is just BS
i believe we are interested in De Sciglio but there is no need for him at the moment since it seems Licht is staying one more year. next year though, id expect us to sign him

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
De Sciglio has a contract for one more year (unless he extended recently) so i wouldnt have anything against if we could get one more year out of Licht before getting Sciglio for free.

an ideal scenario would be something like this:

2017 - Licht leaves, De Sciglio comes
2018 - Evra leaves, no idea whos the planned replacement, Masina maybe
2019 - Alves leaves, Lirola comes back
2017: licht wont leave. we maybe sign de sciglio and loan him? (no space in the squad)
2018: licht and evra leave. De sciglio and Hector come in
2019: Alves leaves and we sign darmian.

2019: Darmian DeSciglio Sandro Hector. :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
2017: licht wont leave. we maybe sign de sciglio and loan him? (no space in the squad)
2018: licht and evra leave. De sciglio and Hector come in
2019: Alves leaves and we sign darmian.

2019: Darmian DeSciglio Sandro Hector. :tuttosport:
Who the fuck is Hector.

lol at loaning De Sciglio, if we sign him hes an important part of our team

- - - Updated - - -

Lirola says hi Rakib. Fuck Darmian seriously.
Lirola will return almost certainly after 3 seasons in Sassuolo (2 years loan + 1 year since they have an option to buy). Alves is here 2+1 years so the plan is obvious

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Report: De Sciglio only wants Juve
By Football Italia staff

It is reported that Mattia De Sciglio would only leave Milan to join Juventus.

With Silvio Berlusconi’s attempts to sell the Rossoneri to a Chinese consortium repeatedly encountering delays, Coach Vincenzo Montella is having to sell players in order to free up funds for potential new recruits.

Italy defender De Sciglio appears to be one of those earmarked for a move away from San Siro, but Calciomercato.it say the 23-year-old only has his heart set on a move to Turin.

According to the article, the player has already turned down offers from Liverpool and Napoli in the hope that Max Allegri will eventually come calling.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Report: De Sciglio only wants Juve
By Football Italia staff

It is reported that Mattia De Sciglio would only leave Milan to join Juventus.

With Silvio Berlusconi’s attempts to sell the Rossoneri to a Chinese consortium repeatedly encountering delays, Coach Vincenzo Montella is having to sell players in order to free up funds for potential new recruits.

Italy defender De Sciglio appears to be one of those earmarked for a move away from San Siro, but Calciomercato.it say the 23-year-old only has his heart set on a move to Turin.

According to the article, the player has already turned down offers from Liverpool and Napoli in the hope that Max Allegri will eventually come calling.
GET HIM

He will come cheap and he regained promise with an exceptional Euro

We need a #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)