Mattia Caldara (5 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
me neither. caldara is also salty about it:
http://www.goal.com/it/notizie/mila...a-nella-vita-ce-di-/q8q79cnomai41f830a9lluy86

"Mi dispiace non avere l’opportunità di giocare con Ronaldo, speravo di avere un giorno la possibilità di essere un giocatore della Juve e invece... Ma nella vita c’è di peggio" - "it sucks that i couldn't play with ronaldo, i hoped to be a juventus player one day, and instead... but in life, there are worst things."

beppe, bring him home next summer, when barza retires.
:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Caldara "It's a pity that I did not get the opportunity to play with Cristiano Ronaldo. I hoped to have the chance of becoming a Juventus player and instead... But in life things could have always turned out to be worse."

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
http://www.goal.com/it/notizie/mila...a-nella-vita-ce-di-/q8q79cnomai41f830a9lluy86

"Mi dispiace non avere l’opportunità di giocare con Ronaldo, speravo di avere un giorno la possibilità di essere un giocatore della Juve e invece... Ma nella vita c’è di peggio" - "it sucks that i couldn't play with ronaldo, i hoped to be a juventus player one day, and instead... but in life, there are worst things."

He really said this?

- - - Updated - - -

Caldara "It's a pity that I did not get the opportunity to play with Cristiano Ronaldo. I hoped to have the chance of becoming a Juventus player and instead... But in life things could have always turned out to be worse."
He really said this?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He really said this?
Un addio alla Juventus che ha lasciato l'amaro in bocca a Caldara, come svela il 'Corriere dello Sport', riportando le sue parole nel viaggio in macchina verso l’aeroporto di Atlanta prima del volo per Milano: "Mi dispiace non avere l’opportunità di giocare con Ronaldo, speravo di avere un giorno la possibilità di essere un giocatore della Juve e invece... Ma nella vita c’è di peggio".

he allegedly said it in a car/bus before he flew to milano. probably it wasn't an interview, so he's going to deny it, even if he said it off record.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

:lol:

Gattuso is going to be pissed

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
he allegedly said it as a juve player, before he took the flight to milano.
Well I guess there are worse things in life than AC Milan like death or getting completely paralyzed ::lol3::

Good lad this Caldara. Hope he makes a return when he proves himself.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
next year we should get Higuain back in a direct swap with favalli, on half his wages, while also getting caldara here and trow them 34 mil
[enter time machine, log in, read tuz members posts] Marotta :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: Exchanging the brightest Italian talent with a 31 year old Piguain is the dumbest move EVER! If Piguain is worth 25 million, WITH NO RESALE VALUE, then Favilli should cost twice more. Now watch him banging goals for Milan left and right. Higuain scored 22 goals for Milan in 38 matches (0.57 per match). Favilli scored 6 goals in only 11 starts for Genoa (0.58 per start). And Favilli is 10 years younger :wallbang:
And don't get me started on Caldaranocchia. Milan had the worst defense of all big clubs in serie A and he still couldn't make it as a regular starter. Remember his mistake against Sassuolo? And why do we need him in the CL winning defense. Who's he gonna replace? Bonucci? :lol:
I swear, my Juventus membership is history!!! [/exit time machine]

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
[enter time machine, log in, read tuz members posts] Marotta :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: Exchanging the brightest Italian talent with a 31 year old Piguain is the dumbest move EVER! If Piguain is worth 25 million, WITH NO RESALE VALUE, then Favilli should cost twice more. Now watch him banging goals for Milan left and right. Higuain scored 22 goals for Milan in 38 matches (0.57 per match). Favilli scored 6 goals in only 11 starts for Genoa (0.58 per start). And Favilli is 10 years younger :wallbang:
And don't get me started on Caldaranocchia. Milan had the worst defense of all big clubs in serie A and he still couldn't make it as a regular starter. Remember his mistake against Sassuolo? And why do we need him in the CL winning defense. Who's he gonna replace? Bonucci? :lol:
:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And don't get me started on Caldaranocchia. Milan had the worst defense of all big clubs in serie A and he still couldn't make it as a regular starter. Remember his mistake against Sassuolo? And why do we need him in the CL winning defense. Who's he gonna replace? Bonucci?
Tuz tingz.

Tuzzers gonna Tuz.

It's a hard knock Tuz, for us.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
next year we should get Higuain back in a direct swap with favalli, on half his wages, while also getting caldara here and trow them 34 mil
We still own Higuain and if Milan don't exercise the option we're royally fucked. Marotta would be willing to pay good money just to get rid of his fat ass.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tuz tingz.

Tuzzers gonna Tuz.

It's a hard knock Tuz, for us.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Straight outta Tuz, crazy motherfucker named Dru
From the Whatsapp Group called Filip Aint Gotta Clue
When I'm called off, I got a sawed off
Hit the Apple Keyboard, and members are hauled off
You too, Os, if ya fuck with me
The Admins are gonna hafta come and ban me
Off yo ass, that's how I'm goin out
For the punk Never-Beppes that's showin out
Niggaz start to mumble, they wanna rumble
Mix em and cook em in a pot gettin Husted
Goin off on a motherfucker like that
With a gat that's pointed at yo ass
So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a troll move
Here's a murder rap to keep you F5'n
With a banned record like Zacheryah
My Apple k-board is the tool
Don't make me act like motherfuckin Dru
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm knockin niggaz out tha box, daily
Yo weekly, monthly and yearly
Until them dumb motherfuckers see clearly
That I'm down with the capital C-P-T
Boy you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your thread, you better duck
Cause Hustini is crazy as fuck
As I leave, believe I'm stompin
But when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta Tuz Nation

@Osman
@Dru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)