Mattia Caldara (6 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Please don't make this happen

This is really stupid transfer
We give them platform for future defense with Caldara-Romagnoli

And give them a true striker they dont have. If we want to sell, then just sell Higuain to other club

We do need Higuain more than Bonucci. We are covered in defense, while its a bit experiment putting Ronaldo as ST. He played as RW in Madrid. It also can work with us

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, not that Bonucci is bad but losing such a superb young defender for not much money is pretty messed up. I mean Liverpool paid 80+mil euros for VVD
The stupidity and incompetense here is shocking.
I'm gutted by how bad Marotta is working.
And I expect he tell us WHO wanted Bonucci back.
If it was his choice and pushed by Chiellini and Barzagli.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently no buyback clause and also Higuain asking for a Bonus to leave Juventus.
madness I'm raging right now this is a total nonsense.
Technically and economically
Mercato horror show
Please don't make this happen

This is really stupid transfer
We give them platform for future defense with Caldara-Romagnoli

And give them a true striker they dont have. If we want to sell, then just sell Higuain to other club

We do need Higuain more than Bonucci. We are covered in defense, while its a bit experiment putting Ronaldo as ST. He played as RW in Madrid. It also can work with us
MUH CALDARA :cry:!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This meltdown over caldara ::lol3::

You would think we were selling our prize asset Dybala and replacing him Gianluca Jabroni of Udinese

I don't remember a more ridiculous response to the sale of a player. This fucker is 24 and is still only considered 'talented'.

People here might do well to remember that fucking Varane is 25.

Tbh with you I'm glad we're getting rid of Caldara. Absolute dead weight. People would bitch and moan about why he isn't playing, why the coach doesn't like him, him being so Italian he should be playing.. Fuck that shit. We're replacing him with a much better player.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Is this being done to balance the books for FFP. Caldara's book value is what? 18 million? If Bonucci is valued at 40 million, the booked gain from sale is 22 million which would have an immediate effect on our income statement. There is literally no other explanation I can think of for this dumb dumb deal.
What are you talking about, we live in an era when young and promising players are way more expensive than established champions,
That's why a player like Donarumma is worthy of 120mil and Buffon left for free.

We rated Caldara higher than Rugani in our pecking order, and Rugani was valued for 55mil. So Caldara is worthy more than that...
It doesn't matter if Bonucci is better.
Like it doesn't matter that Chiellini is better than Romagnoli, the later would cost thrice the money to get

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Because we're sending him to Milan.
Even if Milan ruin him, which is unlikely, considering that he will be a starter, that doesn't make it a good deal. The point is that we have a player with great potential (suposedly) for a player on the decline who is on a much bigger salary and who disrespected the club and coach publicly. We gain nothing here because Chiellini - Benatia is probably better than Chiellini - Bonucci at the moment.

If you think Caldara has no potential to begin with, that's another story. But our management obviously thought different when they bought him for 25m.

I'd swap Rugani for Bonucci, though because I don't think it's likely that he'll ever make it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You should have missed Bonucci´s blunders it seems.
You should have missed 3 straight domestic doubles and two CL finals runs with Bonucci in a back 4 under Allegri.

He must be so bad. Explains why we won CL as soon as he left :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Even if Milan ruin him, which is unlikely, considering that he will be a starter, that doesn't make it a good deal. The point is that we have a player with great potential (suposedly) for a player on the decline who is on a much bigger salary and who disrespected the club and coach publicly. We gain nothing here because Chiellini - Benatia is probably better than Chiellini - Bonucci at the moment.

If you think Caldara has no potential to begin with, that's another story. But our management obviously thought different when they bought him for 25m.

I'd swap Rugani for Bonucci, though because I don't think it's likely that he'll ever make it.
Lol.

Rugani vs Caldara is a matter of personal preference. I think Rugani will ultimately be better.

Our management clearly likes Rugani if they want to hold onto him instead of selling him to Chelsea and keeping Caldara.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Rugani vs Caldara is a matter of personal preference. I think Rugani will ultimately be better.
They are both 24.

They are not just prospects. At 24, you have to be able to show something. Rugani has 54 league appearances for Juventus. Caldara has 55 for Atalanta. I know which sounds best.

- - - Updated - - -

If Caldara gets sold I won’t renew my season ticket.
You could follow him to Milan. It will be as if Nesta never retired.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
You should have missed 3 straight domestic doubles and two CL finals runs with Bonucci in a back 4 under Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.

Our management clearly likes Rugani if they want to hold onto him instead of selling him to Chelsea and keeping Caldara.
I don't know much about Caldara but from the little I've seen he seems a solid defender. It's possible he won't make it.

But I've seen a lot of Rugani and there's been nothing impressive. Slow, can't tackle, only short sideway passes. The only thing he excels at is heading.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

You also might have missed Juve's defense allowing 3 less goals and +12 greater goal differential without Bonucci last year. No doubt Juve would have won a CL title with him if he stayed. :baus:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't know much about Caldara but from the little I've seen he seems a solid defender. It's possible he won't make it.

But I've seen a lot of Rugani and there's been nothing impressive. Slow, can't tackle, only short sideway passes. The only thing he excels at is heading.
That is not true, man. He's no Bonucci but he's been perfecting long and diagonal passes with both feet. His first touch is very good and passing is crisp for a defender.

If there's one thing to criticize Rugani for is his lack of aggression when he attempts a tackle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)