Mattia Caldara (3 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Is this being done to balance the books for FFP. Caldara's book value is what? 18 million? If Bonucci is valued at 40 million, the booked gain from sale is 22 million which would have an immediate effect on our income statement. There is literally no other explanation I can think of for this dumb dumb deal.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Is this being done to balance the books for FFP. Caldara's book value is what? 18 million? If Bonucci is valued at 40 million, the booked gain from sale is 22 million which would have an immediate effect on our income statement. There is literally no other explanation I can think of for this dumb dumb deal.
Caldara's actual value in our books is less than 10m now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only thing that makes sense at this point is after watching him at Atalanta and pre-season this year the club doesn't think he has what it takes to play for this club.

Bonucci, after an embarassing season and his little bitch fallout, still has higher stock at Juve than Rugani/Caldara.

Cool.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Only thing that makes sense at this point is after watching him at Atalanta and pre-season this year the club doesn't think he has what it takes to play for this club.

Bonucci, after an embarassing season and his little bitch fallout, still has higher stock at Juve than Rugani/Caldara.

Cool.
We needed to sacrifice Caldara to get rid of Higuain, nobody was willing to pay 55 mil for him,it's pretty obvious.
It sucks big time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We needed to sacrifice Caldara to get rid of Higuain, nobody was willing to pay 55 mil for him,it's pretty obvious.
It sucks big time.
Imagine being Caldara.

Next, imagine being the next big thing being scouted for Juve then Juve making an offer to you...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Cool.
Firstly we offered barzagli a one year contract and then we were after godin shows the coach wants experienced defenders

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
and varane is a 4-time cl winner as a starter for real madrid.

$#@!ing italians and their aversion towards young players... :sergio:
Yeah, not that Bonucci is bad but losing such a superb young defender for not much money is pretty messed up. I mean Liverpool paid 80+mil euros for VVD

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm gutted by how bad Marotta is working.
And I expect he tell us WHO wanted Bonucci back.
If it was his choice and pushed by Chiellini and Barzagli.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hope that at least there will be a buyback clause.
apparently no buyback clause and also Higuain asking for a Bonus to leave Juventus.
madness I'm raging right now this is a total nonsense.
Technically and economically

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm gutted by how bad Marotta is working.
And I expect he tell us WHO wanted Bonucci back.
If it was his choice and pushed by Chiellini and Barzagli.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently no buyback clause and also Higuain asking for a Bonus to leave Juventus.
madness I'm raging right now this is a total nonsense.
Technically and economically
I'm gutted by how you can't stop crying.

-rep

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
because I actually care mr. avatar of Godin you better switch to Bonucci's avatar
I'm not a supporter of this transfer either, just for your information. But, I won't cry day in and day out before things are official (and with things I mean also the fees and wages).

- - - Updated - - -

:D - he got you there Wittl
Yes and it makes me sad.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm not a supporter of this transfer either, just for your information. But, I won't cry day in and day out before things are official (and with things I mean also the fees and wages).
if it were only rumors I'd agree but things seems almost done what's left is for Milan to convince Higuain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)