Mattia Caldara (11 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Giving them one of the best talents for Bonucci the asshole, Higuain on loan and even some reports about Pjaca?

Why don't we send Marchisio also and add Rugani to the package with Cuadrado.

ffs if this is the price for Ronaldo, not worth paying it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
@Mark you look sceptical kinda about all these reports.

But latest interviews with marotta, leonardo and allegri are all mentioning only higgy and bonucci?

Marotta said two days ago we dont want to sell caldara, rugani's agent said the same about his client, then today allegri said 'we have five excellent centre backs'.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #964
    @Mark you look sceptical kinda about all these reports.

But latest interviews with marotta, leonardo and allegri are all mentioning only higgy and bonucci?

Marotta said two days ago we dont want to sell caldara, rugani's agent said the same about his client, then today allegri said 'we have five excellent centre backs'.
    I'll trust our board again.

If they fuck up, I'll fly to Turin and make them humble.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #965
    Chelsea has strict policy of buying 30+ old players. They gave 1.5 year contract to Giroud because of this. Doubt Higuain would accept such a short term contract.
    so they doN,t want to win shit anymore. Good to know.

+ he'll be 31 in December. He's not finished.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Giving them one of the best talents for Bonucci the asshole, Higuain on loan and even some reports about Pjaca?

Why don't we send Marchisio also and add Rugani to the package with Cuadrado.

ffs if this is the price for Ronaldo, not worth paying it.
    Totally agree with you. If getring Ronaldo meant that there will be disruption in the whole god damn tema, then fuck that, we shouldnt have gotten him. Only thing that would justify this policy is if we win CL next season

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Totally agree with you. If getring Ronaldo meant that there will be disruption in the whole god damn tema, then fuck that, we shouldnt have gotten him. Only thing that would justify this policy is if we win CL next season
    Caldara, a 24 year old player who has never played a game for Juventus before, and Higuain, a guy who 95% of the forum wants sold... is "the whole god damn team"?
    @DAiDEViL

Found another one :rofl:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Pffffft I never rated Caldara anyway. Just an overrated italien bum, we don’t need him.
    Das it, mane. Das it.

Honestly, though, there's no doubt that Bonucci is the better player of the two RIGHT NOW.

However, this seems rather short-sighted by the management. They're obsessed with winning the UCL asap, there's no other logic to this. Forsaking a fantastic talent / up and coming player like Caldara in the process.

I can understand it, but the sad part is that we won't win the UCL anyway as we are absolutely cursed in that competition.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why we are pissed. It literally makes no sense. We don't need bonucci, and why would we deprive ourselves of such a talent?
    The "sense" is UCL assault

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I still don't understand the need to get Bonucci and his huge salary here... boggles my mind that you bring a young CB who has established himself in the league for a couple of seasons only for him to come back and be disposed off immediately for an older defender who was crap last season anyway... I really don't understand this logic.

Unable to sell Higuain outright just proves it was a blunder on the part of the board for paying €90M. The only thing that can top this blunder is paying significant money to bring Bonucci back who'll turn 32 in 6 months at the expense of our future defensive backbone

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Let's be real. Caldara is a tad overrated. I mean it's not ideal that were losing him, but no doubt about it, Bonucci is world class.

And deserves to be our 2nd highest player after CR7

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Das it, mane. Das it.

Honestly, though, there's no doubt that Bonucci is the better player of the two RIGHT NOW.

However, this seems rather short-sighted by the management. They're obsessed with winning the UCL asap, there's no other logic to this. Forsaking a fantastic talent / up and coming player like Caldara in the process.

I can understand it, but the sad part is that we won't win the UCL anyway as we are absolutely cursed in that competition.

- - - Updated - - -

The "sense" is UCL assault
    The guy was one of the main reasons we lost in Cardiff. He is abysmal in finals, even the Coppa with AC he was awful after finally finding some form at the end of last season.

If we are signing him for CL it is a mistake.

R&Be

Jul 27, 2018
    some key players are 30+ years old.
    top serie a clubs are getting slowly better but they're still steamrollable
    18/19 is the sweet spot for a CL push

that's the logic

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I still don't understand the need to get Bonucci and his huge salary here... boggles my mind that you bring a young CB who has established himself in the league for a couple of seasons only for him to come back and be disposed off immediately for an older defender who was crap last season anyway... I really don't understand this logic.

Unable to sell Higuain outright just proves it was a blunder on the part of the board for paying €90M. The only thing that can top this blunder is paying significant money to bring Bonucci back who'll turn 32 in 6 months at the expense of our future defensive backbone
    As I said, Allegri saw him in training, and realized he isn't good enough. He was protected by 3 man backline in Atalanta. Useless in back 4. So Max asked Beppe to sell him and bring Bonucci back. :D

- - - Updated - - -

what a fucking argument, that really makes him a worse player.

oh boy.
    Did the point really go that far over your head?

He said signing Ronaldo disrupted the whole team, which is absurd in the context of a player who has not played a single game for us.

For the record, losing Caldara is retarded, but "disrupting the team" it most obviously does not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)