Mattia Caldara (13 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Caldara, a 24 year old player who has never played a game for Juventus before, and Higuain, a guy who 95% of the forum wants sold... is "the whole god damn team"?
@DAiDEViL

Found another one :rofl:
I just hope Higgy loan is gonna be with obligation to buy, cause a loan only would be terrible. Give Milan a WC striker for one year, get him back one year older and worth even less.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I just hope Higgy loan is gonna be with obligation to buy, cause a loan only would be terrible. Give Milan a WC striker for one year, get him back one year older and worth even less.
Yeah it absolutely has to be obligation. But I'm sure we will be. Straight loan or "option to buy" is too retarded to be true.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:sarcasm:

There are some special people here that think that.

Or maybe it's just hip to be so different
I'd take Bonucci back, but only if it's for Higuain with a huge loan + obligation and Pjaca + recompra. Milan should have 0 leverage in this deal; the player wants to leave ffs! Also, if he is really desperate to come back, he needs to take a 30% wage cut. We need to make an example of this fool. We should not be so accommodating to this defector cunt.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #990
    I'd take Bonucci back, but only if it's for Higuain with a huge loan + obligation and Pjaca + recompra. Milan should have 0 leverage in this deal; the player wants to leave ffs! Also, if he is really desperate to come back, he needs to take a 30% wage cut. We need to make an example of this fool. We should not be so accommodating to this defector cunt.
    don't forget option for Romagnoli.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    We shouldnt pay more than 20M for someone who is a gamble, his club needs to get rid of him, we're the only team interested and has no resale value.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Hey but he was great with us two years ago. I'm sure he'll be the same player when he returns
    That €1M paycut from 7.5 to 6.5 can go a long way towards helping us out financially.

Finally the defender we needed and promised to launch dat CL assault. Can't wait.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #994
    That €1M paycut from 7.5 to 6.5 can go a long way towards helping us out financially.

Finally the defender we needed and promised to launch dat CL assault. Can't wait.
    can already see that deflected ball that as us lose yet another final.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Except he only plays well with Chiellini, Barzagli and Buffon. One of which is gone and Barzagli 37 who is likely a bit part player who will go next summer.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    We shouldnt pay more than 20M for someone who is a gamble, his club needs to get rid of him, we're the only team interested and has no resale value.

Gazzetta:

Juve/Milan agreed to swap Caldara/Bonucci on par [€40m].

Sounds like great business to me. I'm sure Bonucci's marketing and shirt sales can cover that entire transfer fee. No worries.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    can already see that deflected ball that as us lose yet another final.
    Mark, why does it seem that we are not acting from a position of strength on this? Leonardo himself said it yesterday that Bonucci not only asked to leave, but to come back to us.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #999
    Mark, why does it seem that we are not acting from a position of strength on this? Leonardo himself said it yesterday that Bonucci not only asked to leave, but to come back to us.
    like you said, or we drunk

or some mafia shit.

I'l go with BS though.

:xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)