Mattia Caldara (7 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
They still quote Tribal Football as a source over in AC Milan forums along with other crazy shit :lol:

This was posted 8 days ago at tr1balfootball. Apparently, in addition to Chelsea, City and LFC are also interested.

"AC Milan are eyeing Flamengo midfielder Lucas Paqueta.

Milan have been following the 21 year-old attacker this season, but face competition from England.

Juventus, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea are also keen.

And the Mirror says Chelsea, now with Maurizio Sarri installed as new manager, have made an offer for Lucas.

The Blues are offering €45m to Fla to bring the youngster to Europe."
BREAKING

now that i have your attention,what do you think if we exchange our facebook profiles so we can know each other better?
wasted my mobile data refreshing the last few pages

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His stats are good but I have not seen him play much. Honest question guys..... Is he much better than Rugani? I assume he is.
rugani's positioning is very good, he's intelligent, fast enough, his passing is second to only bonucci of our past defenders. what he lacks is the confidence and aggression to win duels.

caldara is a different type of guy. he's pretty physical to begin with. he's just as tall as rugani (both are around 190), but caldara is more agressive, never afraid of a duel, and he also tackles pretty well. also, i watched like 10+ atalanta games last season, and caldara never played a bad game, he looks like a pretty consistent player to me. he must absolutely improve his rather poor passing game, and he'll be class. i don't expect him to make an instant impact, but i'm confident he'll be a very good chiellini replacement, with less errors.

Yeah, but imagine we could exchange benatia for romagnoli :D we would have azzurri defence for years
:tup:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Milan continues to follow Mattia Caldara but as reported by Corriere di Torino, Marotta and Paratici would not give up on the defender. At the moment the only practical track seems to be that of recompra, with the bianconeri who would sell the young defender, but maintaining the right of repurchase for the next seasons.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seems like he doesn't want to leave Juve. Why would he considering who we have signed so far this summer?

It's like getting invited to a Hooters calendar photo shoot as the body oil guy only to get sent to Walmart in Kentucky for croutons.

Feel bad for the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)