Mattia Caldara (7 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You don’t honestly think we are swapping Caldara with Bonucci do you? :lol:
No. He thinks we are not stupid to buy Bonucci back when all reports indicate its happening. As for Caldara, i feel it unlikely he's 'swapped' for Bonucci but i wont rule out them doing a separate deal. The rumours are refusing to die. Until we dont sell Rugani to Chelsea, i wont breathe easy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No. He thinks we are not stupid to buy Bonucci back when all reports indicate its happening. As for Caldara, i feel it unlikely he's 'swapped' for Bonucci but i wont rule out them doing a separate deal. The rumours are refusing to die. Until we dont sell Rugani to Chelsea, i wont breathe easy.
Ah ok. Yeah I can see us bringing Bonucci back, but I don’t think it will happen until we officially sell Rugani to Chelsea. I honestly do not believe we have any intention at all of selling Caldara. Milan would have for sure been cheeky and asked the question, but there’s no way we’d be stupid enough to do that swap.

Jun 7, 2003
WΏΏdy?;5810698 said:
Calma Mark :lol2:

But I feel like killing a dog too right now /suligod
fuck

i guess some things which have been done or said cant be forgotten. like the time when i farted in the fitness studio, and didnt go there anymore for some time. when i came back i thought now nobody remembers it anymore, just then i heard a conversation between two guys, one asked how old his son is and the answer was "eeeeh let me think i got married 2 months after suli farted, then we got the baby 10 months after the fart..."

and i thought fuck man they created a fucking calender from my ass.

what im trying to say is dogs are better than bonucci & saw caldara only when we played against atalanta. his position-play was better than bonuccis before my fart.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #669
    It's meelan that asked for him and now Mediaset[who said it was done yesterday lol] say Allegri said FUCK NO on Caldara leaving.

:allegri:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Best scenario would be if qe keep both Rugani,Caldara , but if one has to go I would rather see Rugani gone .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Milan have identified Caldara as Bonucci’s potential replacement. Juventus do not want to sell him but Milan have no intention of giving up and will make another attempt. Each club evaluate their respective defender at €40M

[@romeoagresti]

:rolleyes2

- - - Updated - - -

Milan have a clear and concrete interest in Mattia Caldara & have held talks with Paratici and the players agent. Juventus have no intention of giving up the player and have told his agent this. They could sell Rugani instead. Bonucci wants to return to Juventus. [Romeo Agresti]

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Milan have identified Caldara as Bonucci’s potential replacement. Juventus do not want to sell him but Milan have no intention of giving up and will make another attempt. Each club evaluate their respective defender at €40M

[@romeoagresti]

:rolleyes2

- - - Updated - - -

Milan have a clear and concrete interest in Mattia Caldara & have held talks with Paratici and the players agent. Juventus have no intention of giving up the player and have told his agent this. They could sell Rugani instead. Bonucci wants to return to Juventus. [Romeo Agresti]
    How does a player who you have no plan to sell has a value of 40mln?

Agresti just posted both scenarios so he can't be wrong whatever happens.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Just to be more clear ,

The first post was tweeted by a Milan twitter account

While the second one was tweeted by a Juve twitter account

I've just copy pasted them here

Not checked myself whether Romeo is actually reporting about valuations of both players.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesnt mention the numbers in this article but he says Milan will intensify contacts and make another attempt like posted above

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)