Mattia Caldara (10 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"“Allegri? Today we tested the offside trap with four at the back. I come here after two years of playing in a back three, but Allegri has some interesting concepts, which I want to learn, and I’m very curious.”"

Offside trap, high line, possession football :tuttosport:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
"“Allegri? Today we tested the offside trap with four at the back. I come here after two years of playing in a back three, but Allegri has some interesting concepts, which I want to learn, and I’m very curious.”"

Offside trap, high line, possession football :tuttosport:
Offside trap is a little less risky with VAR

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus have informed Caldara's agent Giuseppe Riso that the player is not for sale. Juventus have so far declined several offers for the Italian CB including ones from Chelsea & BVB. #GdS

Jan 5, 2007
Am sure our management is not stupid to get bonucci back or to give them caldara, we are the upper hand here, if there is any deal going on it will be for offloading another unwanted player to them.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Am sure our management is not stupid to get bonucci back or to give them caldara, we are the upper hand here, if there is any deal going on it will be for offloading another unwanted player to them.
I am waiting to see you change your tune when it officially happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)