Mattia Caldara (9 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
just fucking loan the guys one year at a time FFS!!!

In the meantime these clubs sell their players to the milanese and get paid in 2-3 years.

We're fucking Juventus dammit!!! If you don't agree with our deals then we'll look for other clubs.
Yeah I don't agree at all. There's a reason why big clubs don't want to do one year loans for their best talents. It's not worth it for the team that is loaning the player to play the likes of Orsolini over their own players if they don't offer a very clear upgrade and there is nothing to gain financially. One year is also a very short time to make an impression in a new team and if you end up changing teams year after year it rarely does any good for the players development.

That last line sounds a bit douchey as well, I doubt that kind of behavior over transfer dealings would get you good results.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #263
    Yeah I don't agree at all. There's a reason why big clubs don't want to do one year loans for their best talents. It's not worth it for the team that is loaning the player to play the likes of Orsolini over their own players if they don't offer a very clear upgrade and there is nothing to gain financially. One year is also a very short time to make an impression in a new team and if you end up changing teams year after year it rarely does any good for the players development.

That last line sounds a bit douchey as well, I doubt that kind of behavior over transfer dealings would get you good results.
    I don't agree.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    just $#@!ing loan the guys one year at a time FFS!!!

In the meantime these clubs sell their players to the milanese and get paid in 2-3 years.

We're $#@!ing Juventus dammit!!! If you don't agree with our deals then we'll look for other clubs.
    THIS FFS

those 2 years loans are bullshid fuking beppe

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Are we even sure were on the market for a new CB? Aren't we covered? Cheillini > Benatia > Rugani > Barzagli. Maybe even De Sciglio could play there in a 3 backline. Looking for someone only adding depth is a waste of time and money! I will hate Beppe for signing a Manolas for €45m at this moment! Thats okay only when Bernardeschi, DeS, Cancelo and a CDM is secured. Those signings should round up to ~100m so i highly doubt we can find another €40 at that time

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    just $#@!ing loan the guys one year at a time FFS!!!

We're $#@!ing Juventus dammit!!! If you don't agree with our deals then we'll look for other clubs.
    :agree:

Let's be honest Beppe isn't tough when making deals.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
    Him here would solve much of our CB problem. We can;t stay with just 4 CBs who have injury problems and are quite old. I'm hoping we won't waste too much money but Barza will also leave next year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)