Mattia Caldara (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree: This is the main worry I have too. We certainly lose more in attack than in defense with Bonucci's departure.
Thats a given, since his ball playing skills are his selling point, not his defense.

But it can be sorted out. Our game didnt revolved around hoofing long balls from Bonucci to Higuain anyways.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Can anyone describe Caldara who has seen him, what type of defender is he, what are his good points, style etc.

Im thinking like others that the one thing we might suffer without Bonucci is that natural passing. I feel like it might be harder to start from back without Bonucci, Chiellini will just hit a aimless ball forward or go for a deep run himself.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bring him in already FFS. Even if he doesn't play so much, let him get used to Juventus environment, this is Barzagli's last season and Chiellini is old and injury prone, he's bound to get some minutes here and there this season which will prepare for the season after.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
#BringOurBoysHome

- - - Updated - - -

Bring him in already FFS. Even if he doesn't play so much, let him get used to Juventus environment, this is Barzagli's last season and Chiellini is old and injury prone, he's bound to get some minutes here and there this season which will prepare for the season after.
Someone is always bound to get injured and then it's Caldara's time :tuttosport:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Can anyone describe Caldara who has seen him, what type of defender is he, what are his good points, style etc.

Im thinking like others that the one thing we might suffer without Bonucci is that natural passing. I feel like it might be harder to start from back without Bonucci, Chiellini will just hit a aimless ball forward or go for a deep run himself.
Main selling point for me is that Caldara and Rugani together will absolutely rape the opponents on corner kicks.

YY11

Sep 9, 2011
I believe atalanta is a great team for young talents (specially for loaning our young talents and then bring them back)
I think Caldara can stay for 1 more season and then play for Juve!
but I agree with whatever our coach decides!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #238
    Atalanta's bitches. LOL

and we gave them Orsolini for 2 years and will have to pay to get him back. LOL

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)