Mattia Caldara (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
For those crying about the possible €4M in bonuses for his performances/appearances while at Atalanta. They are there to encourage Atalanta to play him instead of focusing on some other new youngster when they see fit.
thiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

----

Turk and Cronios like clockwork :lol:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
one day has past and i did managed to find two more excuses to this 25mil waste, so that i can easier live with the fact of what we did, still not much, but i d like to share;
-He is not as skinny, as skinny legs and with Rugani not beeing too massive either, Cald may be our strongest presence, hopefully he will learn how to tackle too ...
-Maybe Marottas knows smth about future inflations and 25 mil in the future will be the standard value for unproven or mediocre players.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cronflation
Cronculater
Cronconomics
Cronlogic
Crontheory
Cronhyphothesis
Cronthagorean Theorem
PhD in Cronanalysis
@Bianconero_Aus

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That €4m for Atalanta's achievement is a bit of future proofing from them, say they were to make the EL his value inevitably goes up. Still, the free loan kind of balances against that. Seems to me another bit of creative accounting.

Consider that we paid the same base fee for Bonucci some 6 years ago, similar kind of age and progression.
creative accounting from them only.
Say the players sux with them, they still get 15-21mil. more than enough cash to buy a proven successor
Atalanta need him, he is a starter for them, loaning him to them for free, is already a profit, 4m on the top of that is excessive.
If they make it to EL they get extra cash, part of that extra cash returns to the players as a bonus, this is how the players are getting motivated. No other team in serie is getting owned in such deals, as we do...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
creative accounting from them only.
Say the players sux with them, they still get 15-21mil. more than enough cash to buy a proven successor
Atalanta need him, he is a starter for them, loaning him to them for free, is already a profit, 4m on the top of that is excessive.
If they make it to EL they get extra cash, part of that extra cash returns to the players as a bonus, this is how the players are getting motivated. No other team in serie is getting owned in such deals, as we do...
Fine timing as usual, Cron, considering that Inter signed Gagliardini from Atalanta for a similar kind of fee with bonuses an entire day before we signed Caldara. The difference with them is that they need players now - we're good and stacked in that position, Inter are not good and need Italians.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
one day has past and i did managed to find two more excuses to this 25mil waste, so that i can easier live with the fact of what we did, still not much, but i d like to share;
-He is not as skinny, as skinny legs and with Rugani not beeing too massive either, Cald may be our strongest presence, hopefully he will learn how to tackle too ...
-Maybe Marottas knows smth about future inflations and 25 mil in the future will be the standard value for unproven or mediocre players.
and another excuse:
-being Italian is not only advantageous for our nationalist fans, maybe, just maybe, a boy that was borned and only lived in Italy, would be hesitant to try his luck abroad in a foreign league and would probably be more loyal to our cause.
For example Dybala has always dreamed of becoming a Real player and it is rumored they will make a 105bid for him and an offer that would match his dreams and ambitions. Whilst its easier for us to tie Caldaras ambitions forever.
He may not become anything special, he may never justify his 25mil tag, we might have to wait like 6 years, so that he reaches the 28, when CBs come to age and mature eniugh to be Juve's starters, but if all that happens, it will be easier for us to keep him, probably...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)