Mattia Caldara (4 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Noooooooooo!!!!
WTF? WTF?
4 for the loan untill June 2018? Then 15 for the acquisition then and 6 more for the appearances, CBs always get as they don't have injuries, 25mil for that kid???
Without even considering salaries, taxes and personal bonuses...
Are we for real??? Really?? this can't be happening...
I don't understand the deal, why the extra 4mil for the loan??
The cronios is back : touched:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Noooooooooo!!!!
WTF? WTF?
4 for the loan untill June 2018? Then 15 for the acquisition then and 6 more for the appearances, CBs always get as they don't have injuries, 25mil for that kid???
Without even considering salaries, taxes and personal bonuses...
Are we for real??? Really?? this can't be happening...
I don't understand the deal, why the extra 4mil for the loan??

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't understand why you are freaking out so much about this. He is a top rated young defender. He and Rugani will be the key partnership for a decade on this team.
Because we are committing today 21-25 mil for a player that might become remotely (subber) useful at september 2018, while we could have Sorensen and Masa for free and if they would fail and this boy would hold his promise, we could get him when he would be ready for a price of about 30mil

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Because we are committing today 21-25 mil for a player that might become remotely (subber) useful at september 2018, while we could have Sorensen and Masa for free and if they would fail and this boy would hold his promise, we could get him when he would be ready for a price of about 30mil
:rolf: Sorensen and Masi

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't know if this is a great signing but I commend our work on looking to the future. :cronios:

On a side note, I wasn't too impressed with his performance against us. In the first half he lost his bearings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)