Mattia Caldara - CB - Atalanta (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
you would rather he come here and compete for space with Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Benatia and Rugani?
Plus Turk doesn't grasp how long it takes for central defenders to mature. We've got one ongoing project already with Rugani, there isn't space for 6 into 5 or 2 into 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully Rugani is the second coming of Usain Bolt.
Danny Raggamuffin

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Atm we have 5 CBs and each of them arguably is at least in top20 CBs, at least couple of them make a very strong case for top10. Let the guy play as a starter in a great team, win-win situation.

Apr 9, 2015
Gasperini is such a great coach, glad to see him recovers at last after his $#@! up with merda (not like this was his fault)
One of my favourites in Serie A.
He is a sort of a Italian Klopp. Playing 3-4-3 with a LOT of pressure by Genoa he played even more agressive and attacking football. He is also looking for good youngsters instead of shitty foreigners.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
If Caldara goes for 20 million Spinazzola must be worth more than 10 million?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Doesn't really matter because Atalanta already have an option to buy Spinazzola plus a counter-option for Juve. He was probably worth a few million last summer and maybe 1.5 times that now.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Doesn't really matter because Atalanta already have an option to buy Spinazzola plus a counter-option for Juve. He was probably worth a few million last summer and maybe 1.5 times that now.
They have Buy-option with buy-back option. So technically we could counter the buy-back if we wanted.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm glad Spinazzola is starting to make a name for himself.

He impressed me for the Primavera and I always thought he had good chance to make it in Serie A (better than anyone in recent years). I loosely followed his career since leaving Juve and glad he didn't become one of those young players that loses there way by changing club every season. Looks like he just needed a couple of coaches to have faith in him.

I'm not sure if he will ever be back at Juve but happy to see him becoming a Serie A regular.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Smart business, really.

This way, we're gonna be securing players for the next 5 seasons without leaving anyone available for the other teams.

Yet people like BianC====B_81 will still find a way to be depressed.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    Was a J-Medical yesterday. Will get 0.9m per season. - Luca Momblano

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)